- Walking tour
- Food tour
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Our island hopping trip begins in Greece's capital, Athens, before exploring the gleaming waterfront harbours, rocky coves and long sandy beaches of the Cyclades. Visit the islands of Syros, Paros, Santorini and Naxos by ferry. Santorini - Discover its stunning volcanic scenery and whitewashed churches with their iconic blue-domed roofs Syros - Capital of the Cyclades Islands; take coastal walks and sample cuisine in authentic seafront tavernas Paros - Chance to walk along an ancient Byzantine road and go snorkelling from Golden Beach.
Day 1 : Join trip in Athens
Day 2 : Walking tour of Athens; chance to visit the Acropolis
Day 3 : Ferry to Syros island; afternoon coastal walk
Day 4 : Free day; chance to take a coastal walk and tour of the island
Day 5 : Free day on Syros; catch the evening ferry to Paros
Day 6 : Chance to walk along the Byzantine road and sample homemade ice cream
Day 7 : Free day with the option to go on a caique boat cruise
Day 8 : Ferry to Santorini; opportunity to go wine tasting
Day 9 : Caldera walk to Oia; free afternoon to visit the Museum of Ancient Thira
Day 10 : Free day with the chance to join a volcano excursion by boat
Day 11 : Opportunity to visit the ancient site of Akrotiri; ferry to Naxos
Day 12 : Free day in Naxos with the option to visit Delos and Mykonos by boat
Day 13 : Opportunity to walk to Eggares and visit the Olive Press Museum
Day 14 : Ferry back to Athens; free evening in the city
Day 15 : Trip ends in Athens
- 14 Breakfasts
- Hotel Evripides (3 nights)
- Hotel Francoise (2 nights)
- Anezina Village Hotel (3 nights)
- Hotel Nikolas (3 nights)
- Naxos Holidays (3 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Athens are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Greek Island Wanderer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Greek Island Wanderer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 July 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Greek Island Wanderer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Greek Island Wanderer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.