- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Plitvice National Park Walk round the UNESCO World Heritage Site with views of breathtaking travertine lakes and waterfalls
- Paklenica National Park Spectacular coastal and mountain walking along the Adriatic coast
- Trogir One of the oldest cities in Croatia, discover the city's medieval, Romanesque and Gothic architecture
- Premuziceva Trail a highlight for hikers in Croatia
This walking holiday explores Croatia's national parks; the jagged peaks of Dalmatia, plunging gorges in Paklenica and spectacular lakes and waterfalls in Plitvice. Stay in the capital Zagreb and in coastal Spilt meander the maze of cobbled streets past ancient sites. Plitvice National Park - Walk round the UNESCO World Heritage Site with views of breathtaking aquamarine lakes Paklenica National Park - Spectacular coastal and mountain walking along the Adriatic coast Trogir - One of the oldest cities in Croatia, discover the city's medieval, Romanesque and Gothic architecture
The Ethiopian people don't have a lot of material things but what they have they are willing to share. It was a real eye opener and is making me re-think how I live. I'm really glad I went there.”
Day 1 : Join trip in Zagreb, Croatia's capital
Day 2 : City tour of Zagreb, drive to Plitvice National Park
Day 3 : Walk around lakes and waterfalls of the national park
Day 4 : Hike part of the long distance Premuziceva Trail
Day 5 : Half day walk in Starigrad Paklenica
Day 6 : Hike along the Paklenica Gorge
Day 7 : Explore Trogir and the Dalmatian city of Split
Day 8 : Trip ends in Split
- 7 Breakfast
- 7 nights comfortable hotel
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Zagreb and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walks and Coastal Towns of Croatia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 68 today.
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walks and Coastal Towns of Croatia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 128 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 01 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Walks and Coastal Towns of Croatia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walks and Coastal Towns of Croatia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.