- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Admire Khajuraho's art and architecture
- See the glory of the Rajput era in Jaipur
- Visit the ancient city of Varanasi
- Discover Delhi and Agra during sightseeing tours
See the majestic Mughal monuments of Delhi and Agra, including the Taj Mahal, during guided sightseeing tours. Discover the ornate temples of Khajuraho, known for their intricate sculptures, explore the holy city of Varanasi and learn more about the Rajput era in Jaipur.
In addition to the sightseeing tours, you will also get to enjoy three activities: a rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk (Delhi), elephant ride at Amber Fort (Jaipur) and a boat ride in the River Ganges in Varanasi. This tour comes to an end in Varanasi, where we will drop you off at the airport on the last day. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi - Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 5: Jaipur - Agra
Day 6: Agra sightseeing tour
Day 7: Agra to Jhansi by train & drive to Khajuraho
Day 8: Khajuraho sightseeing tour
Day 9: Khajuraho - Varanasi (flight)
Day 10: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 11: Varanasi departure
- 10 night's accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar
- Meals: Breakfasts as per the itinerary
- Pickup at Delhi airport & drop-off at Varanasi airport. Khajuraho - Varanasi airline tickets. Train tickets from Agra to Jhansi (AC class, chair car seating). Sightseeing & transfers in AC vehicles
- Guides available during sightseeing tours (Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Khajuraho and Varanasi) in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian & Spanish
- Activities: Rickshaw ride in Chandani Chowk (Delhi), elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur & boat ride in the River Ganges in Varanasi
- All taxes
- International and domestic airline tickets except those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- All meals except for those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.