- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-7559
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Enjoy boat trips along the Amalfi Coast and to the island of Capri
- See the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano and Ravello
- Visit both Herculaneum and Pompeii
- Enjoy Italian hospitality at family-run Hotel Due Torri
The real beginnings of southern Italy start in the Campania region, a sought-after spot since the Romans named it Happy Land. Based in quiet Agerola, amid the green Lattari mountains and away from the crowds, we visit the most famous sites in the Bay of Naples, namely the extraordinarily well-preserved ruins of Herculaneum and the legendary Unesco archeological site of Pompeii. On the other side of the Sorrento Peninsula, we explore the Amalfi Coast, one of the most dramatic stretches of coastline in Europe. Whether travelling to Capri by boat, admiring delightful coastal views from the Path of the Gods or visiting romantic Ravello, you’ll be spellbound by the natural beauty and cultural treasures of this land. Over time, illustrious artists, writers and actors have found inspiration here; now it’s your turn to live la dolce vita for a week.
Interested in extending your adventure?Whether you are looking to ease into your destination at a more leisurely pace or to allow extra time to unwind, consider booking additional nights in Naples, Bomerano or even Rome: Pre-Tour Package Post-Tour Package City Extension Package
Visit the Trip Notes and speak to your sales representative for more details on the packages, including costs, availability, additional activities, and any special arrangements that can be made. All options are subject to availability.
Day 1: Start Bomerano (Agerola)
Day 2: Sightseeing in Amalfi and picture-perfect Positano
Day 3: Visit the legendary archeological sites of Herculaneum and Pompeii
Day 4: Walk part of the divine Path of the Gods
Day 5: Free day to relax, visit Sorrento or Naples
Day 6: Boat to Capri; free afternoon to explore the island
Day 7: Sightseeing in elegant Ravello; visit Villa Cimbrone
Day 8: End Bomerano (Agerola)
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, one lunch and six dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas and vaccinations
- Local city taxes (approximately €14, payable locally in cash)
- Optional barbecue dinner (€35, payable locally in cash)
- Pre & Post Package
- Rome Extension Package
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 May 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.