- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hear about the interesting Chagga society
- See Coffee and Banana Plantations closeup including a great water fall
- Taste the famous Mbege drink made by bananas
- See the Chagga Museum
Our tour guide will bring you to the Chagga live museum and later he will take you to some coffee and banana plantations and also to a spectacular waterfall. At the waterfall you will have a lunch and you may take a plunge in the refreshing water.
Bananas are used to make one of the famous Chagga drinks called ‘’Mbege’’,and you will have a chance to taste it. Later in the afternoon you will be taken to a famous village called Mamba where you will see caves which were once used to hide women and children during the war between the Chagga society and the Maasai society. At Mamba, you will also visit a local blacksmith who still forges spearheads in the traditional manner.
This a cultural day with many insights surrounded by good people and mother nature.
The hiking was beautiful, challenging but not overwhelming. Everyone in our group was able to summit because of the guiding, leadership and support of all the team. The guides, assistant guides, chef, and porters are excellent. Very professional and helpful. We choose Enosa because of its reputation for safety and success.
The only way to see the real Tanzania is with Enosa Expeditions. Their first priority is that you have the trip of your lifetime. They have a wonderful staff of friendly and helpful locals. The food is amazing. The guides are simply the best of the best. Regan and John are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly for Mount Kilimanjaro.
We think the company offers some unique insights/experiences into the country because it is owned by Tanzanians.
Although I don't know when my schedule will permit it, I am already looking forward to my next trip with Enosa.”
- Necessary transport
- Professional English speaking guide
- Accredited English speaking village guide
- Museum tour
- Lunch and mineral water
- All entrance fees
- Accommodation, if needed
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.