- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 35
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour to the roof of the world.
- Visit to divine city Lhasa Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera & Deprung Monastery.
- Tashilumpho Monastery residence of Panchen Lama.
- Sakya Monastery residence of Sakya Lama.
During this tour, we enjoy breathtaking views of great Himalayas, including Mt. Everest and the Ronbuk. We will also get to visit the most beautiful historical and cultural sites in Lhasa such as the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera and Deprung Monastery. A short journey to Gyantse takes you to the Kumbum Stupa while Shigatse introduces you to the fascinating Tashilumpho Monastery, the residence of Panchen Lama.
A short hike to the Everest Base Camp makes your tour even more memorable.
Day 1: Fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu
Day 2: Sightseeing in Lhasa
Day 3: Sightseeing in Lhasa
Day 4: Drive to Gyantse and to Shigatse
Day 5: Drive to Rongbuk
Day 6: Hike to Everest Base Camp and back to Shigatse
Day 7: Drive to Lhasa
Day 8: Fly to Kathmandu or China by train or flight
- Airport transfers.
- Tibet travel permits.
- 4 Nights twin sharing Hotel in Lhasa, Gyantse, Xigatse with breakfast.
- 1 Nights group sharing room in Rongbuk with breakfast.
- Government recognised and licensed English speaking Tibetan guide.
- Transportation by private Bus/ Van in Tibet.
- All the entrance fees in sightseeing.
- Chomolungma (Everest) National park permits.
- Flight KTM-LXA-KTM
- Tibet Visa
- Flight Kathmandu - Lhasa - Kathmandu.
- Tibet visa
- Lunch and Dinner during the tour.
- Personal expenses - bar and beverage bills.
- Your travel insurance.
- Tip to guide and driver.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationNote: 1. The travellers booked any tours in Tibet are advised to arrive in Kathmandu 4 days prior the trip starts as the VISA to Tibet will take 3 working days and needs to submit 6 months valid original passport of a traveller. Tibet Visa and Permit Information All foreigners other than Chinese and Tibetan need to obtain Tibet travel permit to enter Tibet. Tibet visa called Tibet permit. It is also called invitation letter. It is issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau. Tourist / foreigners can not apply their Tibet travel permit themselves. Tibet tourism bureau only accept application from registered travel companies like Unique Adventure International Pvt. Ltd. Tibet visa or Tibet permit comes in paper, not in your passport. It is very important to know that Tibet permit and Chinese visa is different. You cannot enter Tibet just with Chinese visa. Before entering, you should obtain Tibet permit with the help of registered travel companies. Require document for Tibet Permit / Tibet Visa. 1. At least six month valid your passport copy. You can send us your passport front page by email. 2. Chinese visa copy by email (only for those travellers, who are entering Tibet from mainland China) 3. Have to fill up a form from Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu with your latest passport size of a picture. This is only case, if you are travelling from Nepal. (Unique Adventure International Pvt. Ltd. will assist with the logistic) It takes about one week time to get Tibet travel permit approval from Tibet tourism bureau. It might take longer than a week in peak season time. So applying your Tibet permit before 15 days is recommended. Special Note: Diplomat passport holders, Journalists, professional media photographers and government officials are not able to issue their Tibet permit through ordinary travel agencies. They are only able to get Tibet travelling permit under the arrangement of Foreign Affairs. We should know it earlier than applying your permit. Tibet permit and Visa cost: Other Nationalities: USD 85 per person American Nationality: USD 175 per person Romanian passport holder: USD 115 per person Canadian passport holder: USD 155 per person Brazilian Passport Holders : USD 165 per person COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- An average group size of maximum 8 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
What is the weather going to be like when I travel to Everest Base Camp?
The weather in Nepal varies by season. For example, November to January is the dry season with sunny days, clear skies and usually no rain. However, on Everest Base Camp, the temperatures at this altitude will be cold, particularly at night. February to May and September to October is the most popular time to travel to EBC, with usually fairly dry and stable weather, although there may be the occasional shower. June to August is monsoon season in Nepal, but once you pass 3,000 meters altitude there is less and less rain. Check out our guide on the best time to visit Nepal for more on specific monthly climate and seasons.
- Are there bag weight restrictions for the small aircraft flight from Kathmandu to Lukla?
- What is the average cost of food during the trek if it is not included in the tour price?