- Sightseeing tour
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A journey through Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park and Lumbini.
- Visit all the best touristic destinations in Nepal.
Kathmandu is home to world heritage monuments such as Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pokhara is the cradle of adventure and a beautiful lake city, Chitwan National Park is home to tigers, rhinos and elephants and Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
Nepal 10 days 9 nights tour involves travelling through Nepal’s highways that scenically swerves around hills, rivers, rural villages and forests.
Please refer to the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Day 1: Kathmandu Airport – Kathmandu Thamel
Day 2: Day 2: Kathmandu(B/L/D)
Day 3: Day 3: Kathmandu – Chitwan National Park (B/L/D)
Day 4: Day 4: Chitwan National Park (B/L/D)
Day 5: Day 5: Chitwan National Park – Lumbini (B/D)
Day 6: Day 6: Lumbini (B/L/D)
Day 7: Day 7: Lumbini to Pokhara (B)
Day 8: Day 8: Pokhara (Breakfast/Lunch)
Day 9: Day 9: Pokhara to Kathmandu (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 10: Day 10: Kathmandu – Airport to own country (Breakfast)
- All accommdations
- All land transportation
- Mineral water in car
- English Speaking/Nepalese Speaking driver guide
- English Speaking Tour guide
- All meals as stated in the itinerary
- All transfers
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary
- Petrol & Parking fees
- Paragliding Tour worth USD 115 per person
- 23% VAT (Government tax and service charge)
- Phewa Lake One hour boating program
- Rickshaw Tours in Lumbini
- Visa application fee ($25 for 15 days; $40 for 30 days)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping to local guide, tour guide and driver.
- Photo and video of your Paragliding Tour (USD20)
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.