- A journey through Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park and Lumbini.
- Visit all the best touristic destinations in Nepal.
Kathmandu is home to world heritage monuments such as Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pokhara is the cradle of adventure and a beautiful lake city, Chitwan National Park is home to tigers, rhinos and elephants and Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
Nepal 10 days 9 nights tour involves travelling through Nepal’s highways that scenically swerves around hills, rivers, rural villages and forests.
Please refer to the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
02.00pm: Arrive at the Kathmandu Airport.
03.30pm: Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel.
04.30pm: Check in. Rest & Relax. Free & easy after check in. Tour ends.
NOTE 1: The hotel is at Thamel area, you can explore at your own during the night time.
NOTE 2: Walking distance: 10 to 20 minutes. Our tour guide will bring you around in Thamel area, and will explain where to go, What to see, what to eat.
New Orleans Café (at Mandala Street)
Ork2 Café (at Mandala Street)
YangLing Tibetan Restaurant (MUST TRY: Chicken Thenthuk).
H2O Café at Hotel Mandap for coffee and bread.
Places Restaurant & Bar for vegetarian food.
Bar & live performances – Shisha Terrace Cafe & Bar, Sam’s Bar and etc.
NOTE: Lunch & Dinner at your own expenses.
07.00am: Breakfast at hotel.
08.00am: Pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu. We visit:
1) Swayambhunath Stupa, the Monkey Temple – one of the oldest Buddhist Stupa in Valley
2) Boudhanath Stupa – The largest stupa in Nepal and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet.NOTE: UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
3) Pashupatinath Temple– The most sacred temple of Hindu Lord Shiva in the world. NOTE: UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
01.30pm: Lunch at Patan Palace Restaurant.
02.30pm: Tours continue, visit:
4) Patan Durbar Square NOTE: UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
5) Kathmandu Durbar Square NOTE: UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
06.00pm: Dinner in Gokarna House Restaurant with Nepalese traditional cultural dance performances.
08.00pm: After dinner, back to the hotel. Rest & relax.
06.00am: Breakfast at hotel. Check out.
06.30am: Pick up from hotel. Proceed to Chitwan National Park.
01.00pm: Arrive in Chitwan National Park. Check in. Lunch at hotel.
02.00pm: After lunch, briefing by tour guide on the programs arranged.
03.00pm: Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu Village where you will learn more about the life and lifestyle of the Tharus. Visit to the National Park Visitor’s Centre where you can learn more about the history of the National Park and about wildlife & Sunset view from the bank of Rapti River.
07.00pm: Back in the hotel. Dinner at hotel.
08.00pm: After dinner, rest & relax.
06.00am: Wake up call.
06.30am: Breakfast at hotel.
07.30am: Canoe ride along the Rapti River. An excellent opportunity for bird watching and seeing 2 rare species of crocodiles: the Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial. Then, we go for a jungle walk and on the way back one can enjoy an elephant bath.
01.00pm: Back to hotel. Rest & Relax. Lunch in hotel.
02.00pm: Elephant Safari. An excellent opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhino, wild boar, monkey, leopard, sloth bear, and the Royal Bengal Tiger (if you are lucky). You will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home.
07.00pm: Back at hotel. Dinner in the hotel.
08.00pm: Tharu Cultural Dance Performances.
09.00pm: Back to hotel. Rest & Relax.
06.00am: Wake up call.
06.15am: Visit the Elephant breeding centre.
06.30am: Back to the hotel. Breakfast. Check out.
09.30am: Transfer to Lumbini. NOTE: Lunch en route. At own expenses.
04.00pm: Arrive in Lumbini, Check in at the hotel. Rest and relax.
06.00pm: Dinner at the hotel. Rest and Relax after dinner.
09.00 am: Pick up from your hotel. Our tour guide will greet you at your hotel with a rickshaw. Daily tours start. We visit:
1) Buddha's Birth Place – Mayadevi Temple (main attraction)
2) Korean Temple
3) Chinese Temple
4) Singaporean Temple
5) Japanese Temple
6) Indian Temple
7) French Temple
8) Sri Lankan Temple
9) Thai Monastery
10) Vietnamese Monastery
11) Nepal Monastery
NOTE: Lunch en route.
06.00pm: Dinner at the Sunflower Restaurant. After dinner, we will drop you back to your hotel. Tour ends after your dinner.
06.00am: Wake up.
06.30am: Have breakfast and prepare for departure to Pokhara.
07.00am: Transfer to Pokhara. Note: Lunch en route. NOTE: At own expenses.
03.00pm: Arrive in Pokhara, Check in at the Hotel Trekkers Inn. Have a welcome drink. Rest and Relax
04.30pm: Pick up from the hotel. Visit Phewa Lake + boating in Phewa Lake (1 hour)
05.45pm: Back to hotel.
NOTE: Dinner at own expenses.
05.15am: Pick up from the hotel in Pokhara. We will bring you to Sarangkot sunrise tour.
NOTE: Sarangkot (1592m) is the highest view point for the sunrise in Pokhara area. You will reach Sarangkot easily by 45 minutes’ drive by a car ride to the top from Pokhara and then 45 minutes hike up to the main view point.
06.00am: Sunrise at Sarangkot.
07.00am: After the sunrise tour, back to the hotel. Breakfast at the hotel.
09.00am: Pick up from your Hotel and Proceed to Paragliding Tour.
10.00am: You will start your 30 – 45 minutes Paragliding Tour after a short briefing by the pilot. Pokhara is the world’s best paragliding spot in the world with an amazing view of Annapurna range of mountains and beautiful landscape around the Pokhara valley. You will also see the virgin Mt. Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Lamjung Himal, Annapurna Himal, Himchuli, Phewa lake, rice field, rivers and settlements.
10.30am: You will land in Phewa Lake Side. We will pick you up and bring you to your hotel.
12.00pm: Pick up from your hotel for Lunch at Thakali Kitchen Restaurant.
NOTE: The restaurant has the nicest Thakali Dhal Bhat in Pokhara according to the locals and tourists. Rest and relax after lunch.
03.00pm: After lunch, the tour continues, and we will visit:
1) Davis Fall – A waterfall located at Pokhara in Kaski District. An interesting aspect is the water from the fall flows about 500 feet through the natural tunnel at the depth of 100 feet from ground level.
2) Mahadev Cave – Across the road from Davis Falls, this venerated cave contains a huge stalagmite worshipped as a Shiva’s Lingam.
3) World Peace Pagoda Sunset Tour – Standing on top of the Ananda hill, Shanti Stupa adds more beauty to Pokhara Valley. It is a perfect holiday place providing a clear view of the Himalayan range of mountains, Phewa Lake and Pokhara City. The hilltop provides a splendid view of sunrise and sunset.
07.00pm: Back to hotel. Rest & Relax.
NOTE: Dinner at own expenses.
06.00am: Breakfast at the hotel.
07.00am: Check out from the hotel and drive to Kathmandu.
11.30am: Lunch at Hamlet Restaurant Galchi. NOTE: You will have lunch en route.
02.00pm: Arrive in Kathmandu, Check in hotel. Have a welcome drink and rest and relax. Free & easy after checking in at the hotel.
06.00pm: Pick up from the hotel for dinner at Gaia Restaurant.
07.30pm: Back to the hotel from the dinner and rest and relax.
09.00am: Breakfast at the hotel.
10.00am: Free & easy until pick up from hotel to airport.
12.00pm: Depart to the next destination.
- All accommdations
- All land transportation
- Mineral water in car
- English Speaking/Nepalese Speaking driver guide
- English Speaking Tour guide
- All meals as stated in the itinerary
- All transfers
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary
- Petrol & Parking fees
- Paragliding Tour worth USD 115 per person
- 23% VAT (Government tax and service charge)
- Phewa Lake One hour boating program
- Rickshaw Tours in Lumbini
- Visa application fee ($25 for 15 days; $40 for 30 days)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping to local guide, tour guide and driver.
- Photo and video of your Paragliding Tour (USD20)