- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience an adventurous and stunning helicopter flight to Everest Himalayas
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel, the world's highest hotel
- View Everest Base Camp then do a quick landing at 5400 meters (near Kalapatthar)
- Enjoy Everest Base Camp in luxury, in an unforgettable experience
If you are not comfortable trekking but always wanted to visit Everest, then this heli tour will bring a smile to your face. Flying near to the world's tallest Himalayan peaks and looking at the trekkers in the valley feels like a dream. This unforgettable journey is unique, spectacular and stunning. This is the adventure that shows you the world's tallest mountains, stunning snowy horizons, the longest and widest glaciers, beautiful blue lakes and floating small valleys.
The helicopter tour is a comfortable way to view the spectacular Everest and reach Kalapatthar, near Everest Base Camp, the famous viewpoint that attracts hundreds of trekkers every day. Kalapatthar is also the site where a Guinness world record was made for a cabinet meeting held at the highest altitude on December 4, 2009.
The flight takes off from Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu.
- Transfers to/from the airport in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- An amazing 3 hour flight above Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar
- Everest National Park Entry Permit
- Fixed Set Breakfast at Everest View Hotel
- All government and local taxes, company service charges etc.
- Kathmandu Tour
- Costs arising from natural calamities, mishaps or anything beyond our control
- Anything not mentioned
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease remember that the flight won't be landing in Everest Base Camp as there is no helicopter landing place. The flight will fly over the Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar and return to Everest View Hotel for a stop for breakfast. You can take your time here for taking amazing Himalayan photos and make a journey back to Kathmandu.