Eccentric, mind-blowing, entertaining and completely captivating, United Kingdom promises to become one of the most unique travel experiences of your life.
A trip to the UK is all about living it large. The cities are buzzing with life and are full of tempting stores, quirky boutiques, world class brands, exotic nightlife, cutting-edge bars and outstanding theater. The countryside introduces you to some of the most alluring natural landscapes on the planet. Whether you’re a young teen or a retired adult, you’re sure to find something perfect while in the UK.
- Visit London for views of the Big Ben, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace
- Contemplate the mysterious standing stones of Stonehenge
- Explore the majestic highlands of Bonnie Scotland
- Take a ferry over to the Isle of Skye for views of Kilt Rock and a swim in the Fairy Pools
- Cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge from mainland Northern Ireland to Carrick Island
- Ride the railway to the peak of Mount Snowdon - the rooftop of Wales
- When travelling across the United Kingdom, bear in mind that there are four separate countries, each with their own unique culture and heritage: England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- It’s no joke - Brits really, really love their tea. Expect to be offered a ‘cuppa’ wherever you go.
- Another thing the Brits take very seriously is queuing. Whether purchasing a travel ticket or queuing up to check in to your hotel, never jump the line lest you truly offend the locals.
- If you like eating new things, the United Kingdom has some unusual delicacies that are a must try. Look out for menu items like black pudding (blood sausage), haggis, and even deep fried Mars bars.
- Be sure to leave London! Many people visiting the UK tend to stick to the glamorous city, but the kingdom has incredibly countryside and other fantastic cities for you to explore.