- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Make new friends over drinks along the Adriatic.
- Scramble around medieval fortresses.
- Connect with the culture in charming old villages.
- Take in sweeping countryside views of the Balkans.
A trip from Zagreb to Dubrovnik is not your backpacker’s typical European tour — it’s way better. In one week, venture from historic Zagreb along the Adriatic Coast to stunning Dubrovnik. Along the way, you’ll hit the highlights — did we mention the beautiful lakes of Plitvice or the island of Hvar? But you’ll also discover a Europe too often ignored by travellers. Party in exclusive clubs and wander historic and picture-perfect old lanes. Come away from Europe with more than just great photographs — travel with young and fun travellers, and you’ve got friends for life.
Day 1: Zagreb
Day 2: Zagreb/Plitvice Lakes National Park
Day 3: Plitvice Lakes National Park/Split
Day 4: Split
Day 5: Split/Hvar
Day 6: Hvar/Dubrovnik
Day 7: Dubrovnik
- Hostels (6 nts, some multi-share with 3 to 8 people).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD260-340 for meals not included.
- Train, metro, bus, ferry, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Orientation walk in Zagreb
- Entrance to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Guided tour of Diocletian's Palace (Split)
- Evening orientation walk in Split
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Zagreb and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Zagreb to Dubrovnik: Parties & Plitvice Lakes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 40 today.
- Save US$ 27+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zagreb to Dubrovnik: Parties & Plitvice Lakes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Zagreb to Dubrovnik: Parties & Plitvice Lakes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zagreb to Dubrovnik: Parties & Plitvice Lakes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.