- Live the experience of discovering a beautiful medieval town
- Visit the beautiful white cathedral on the sea, the most beautiful of Puglia region
- Explore the medieval castle on the sea in the ancient heart of the medieval city
Discover the old town, starting with a visit to the medieval castle built by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen in 1233 on the Adriatic Sea.
The tour continues with a visit to the magnificent Cathedral of Trani, the most beautiful cathedral in the Romanesque style of Puglia, built in honor of St. Nicholas the Pilgrim, the patron saint of the city.
After seeing the beauty of the cathedral, the tour continues in the medieval Jewish quarter, built entirely of white stone, and will visit outside two synagogues along the way, Scolanova and Scola Grande
The tour ends with a lovely walk along the yacht harbor
- Certified tour guide
- Ticket medieval Castle (3 euro)
- Ticket entry (optional) Museum of Jewish Art in the Scola Grande Synagogue (3 euro)
- Transfer service to / from Bari airport / port on request
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.