- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tortuguero: This park is home to the nesting grounds of the green sea turtles, offering spectacular beaches and fantastic opportunities to spot wild animals and birds.
- Arenal: Admire one of the most beautiful volcanoes in the country and its mesmerising park, dotted with trails and rich in wildlife.
- Monteverde: Settled by American Quakers in the 1950s, this primary cloud forest is made out of six unique ‘life zones’, hosting many endangered species, as well as a variety of fascinating plants.
- Manuel Antonio: This picturesque national park is the smallest one in Costa Rica but it is full of wild animals, lush vegetation, and beautiful beaches.
Uncover essential Costa Rica during this 10-day exotic adventure. Beginning and ending in the capital, San Jose, this tour offers you the chance to discover different aspects of this emblematic destination. Visit the most predominant natural areas of Costa Rica, including the Arenal Volcano National Park, and the cloud forest of Monteverde. Spend precious time visiting the Manuel Antonio National Park, one of the most stunning conservation areas on the planet. During the trip, keep an eye out for a variety of animals, bugs, as well as plants and don’t forget to mingle with the friendly locals for a versatile experience.
Day 1: Arrival San Jose
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero (135km – 4 Hrs By Road / 2 Hrs By Boat)
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park
Day 4: Tortuguero – Arenal (210km – 5 Hrs By Road / 2 Hrs By Boat)
Day 5: Arenal Volcano National Park
Day 6: Arenal – Monteverde (60km – 2.5 Hrs By Road / 45 Min By Boat)
Day 7: Monteverde
Day 8: Monteverde – Manuel Antonio (185 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 9: Manuel Antonio
Day 10: Manuel Antonio – Depart San Jose (160km – 3 Hrs)
- 9 nights' accommodation
- 9 breakfasts
- 3 lunches on days 2, 3, 4
- 2 dinners on days 2, 3
- Shared arrival transfer from San Jose airport to the hotel
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Private return transfer to the San Jose airport
- Operated with Bilingual Spanish and English-speaking licensed local guides on a shared basis. Please note you will be accompanied by local guides for the activities only. There is no guarantee that you will be part of a group, or part of the same group during the tour.
- Tour guides do not accompany guests during transport
- All monuments and visits as indicated: Guided visit to Tortuguero village plus guided boat tour through Tortuguero National Park canals and entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park, guided hike in Arenal Volcano National Park, guided hike in Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, guided hike in Manuel Antonio National Park
- Meet and greet on Day 1
- Hotel taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport taxes
- Airport porterage
- Optional tours
- International and domestic flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Costa Rica - Package With Manuel Antonio National Park tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 January 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Costa Rica - Package With Manuel Antonio National Park tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Costa Rica - Package With Manuel Antonio National Park tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.