- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a visit to the famous Taj Mahal
- Visit the imposing Agra Fort, another Unesco World Heritage site
- Depart and return to Delhi in just one day via express train
7:00 am: Our representative picks you up from your hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon and transfers you to Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station where you board a superfast deluxe train to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal.
8:00 am: Your fully air-conditioned Gatimaan Express train departs from Delhi to Agra Railway Station. During the 2-hour trip, you can enjoy the views of the countryside and a breakfast served on board.
9:50 am: Arrive at the Agra station and meet our representative at the main exit gate. Then visit the legendary Taj Mahal, a Unesco World Heritage site. No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal.
12:00 pm: Enjoy lunch provided at one of the best local restaurants.
2:00 pm: Visit the imposing Agra Fort, another Unesco World Heritage site, built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 AD. This huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques and private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
4:00 pm: You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra, a city known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and soft stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leather, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
5:50 pm: After a memorable day, transfer to the Agra Railway Station where our representative will assist you in boarding your train back to Delhi. Dinner will be served on board.
7:30 pm: Your train arrives at Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station, where you will be met by our representative who will assist you in boarding your vehicle to drop you at your hotel.
Please do take this travel provider services. Excellent company!
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide for sightseeing in Agra
- Lunch at restaurant in Agra
- Return train tickets for Gatimaan Express
- All applicable taxes
- Monument fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.