- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Culture shows and excursions
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stand in awe of the majestic Taj Mahal
- Explore numerous Rajasthani and Mughal era places and forts
- Relax like royalty at the 300year old Sardargarh Fort
- Get a chance to see tigers during jungle safaris at Ranthambore National Park
This tour is the finest introduction to the culture and traditions of Indian royalties. Visit the Amber Fort, City Palace in Jaipur, Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur and go on safaris in Ranthambore National Park in search of tigers and other jungle cats. Experience firsthand the magnificence of a wonder of the modern world, Taj Mahal, a marble mausoleum the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, commissioned for his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Along the way, experience the ways of life of the kings with a stay at Castle Sardargarh & Deogarh. In Sardargarh board a local train ride across the Aravalli range and old tunnels from the time of the British Raj.
Day 1: Explore Delhi and head to Jaipur
Day 2: The royal Jaipur way
Day 3: Discovering Sambhar
Day 4: Sambhar to Jodhpur
Day 5: Explore Jodhpur; drive to Sardargarh
Day 6: Travelling the local way in Sardargarh
Day 7: Sardargarh to Udaipur
Day 8: Explore Udaipur's art and architecture
Day 9: Udaipur to Barabagh Deogarh
Day 10: Barabagh Deogarh to Pushkar
Day 11: Pushkar to Ranthambore
Day 12: Ranthambore
Day 13: Ranthambore to Agra
Day 14: Explore Agra; head home from Delhi
- 13 nights' accommodation at three-star hotels, and 2 nights' stay at five-star heritage hotels
- Daily breakfasts at the hotels
- Dinners provided at Sambhar, Barabagh Deogarh and Sardargarh
- Professional, English-speaking guides during sightseeings
- Jeep/elephant ride in Jaipur
- 5 km cycle & village tour in Sambhar
- Boat ride in Udaipur
- Jeep Safari at Ranthambore National Park
- Cultural activities in Sardargarh (Castle Sardargarh) & Barabagh Deogarh
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road taxes, toll taxes and fuel charges included
- Travel insurance
- Monument entrance & camera fees
- Air/train fares (if applicable)
- Anything which is not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.