- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Delhi, the capital city of India
- Explore the beautiful Agra, see the Taj Mahal
- Take an elephant on a ride in Amber Fort in Jaipur
Start with a sightseeing tour in Delhi and see some of the city's most important monuments. We’ll take you by road to Agra, where you’ll get to see the Taj Mahal, among other sites. Then we’ll drive you to Jaipur, with a stop at Fatehpur Sikri along the way. After exploring Jaipur, head back to Delhi.
Aside from the famous Taj Mahal, the tour will take you to visit several other historic monuments like the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, the Amber Fort and many others. Please see the detailed itinerary and the what’s included section for more information.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi - Agra & Agra sightseeing tour
Day 4: Agra - Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur - Delhi & departure
- 5 nights' accommodation in 5-star hotels
- Pickup and drop off as per the itinerary. All transfer & sightseeing carried out by air conditioned, private vehicle
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Guides only for the sightseeing tours in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- All taxes
- Train fare & airfare
- Entrance fees to monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Lunch & dinner. Any other meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.