The best Nepal Group Tours are ones where every member has the time of their life. Here are some of our recommended tours:
- Trek Everest Base Camp with a Group: The beauty of these group tours is that they are for everyone. Whether you are an avid trekker or want to relish the picturesque views of some of the world’s tallest mountains, visit quaint Sherpa villages and learn about the local way of life, Everest Base Camp group tours are perfect. These group tours come with the added benefit of safety, as you will have people around you while you trek through some of the difficult routes.
- Participate in Adventure Sports on a Group Tour in Pokhara: Get that adrenaline rush by participating in adventure sports with a group of people who share your thrill-seeking passion. Pokhara is the perfect destination for this. Be it rafting, paragliding, or bungee jumping, brace yourself for the most exciting experience with people who share your thrill of adventure and can become your lifelong friends.
- Discover Highlights of Kathmandu on a Group Tour: Delve into the colors and history of one of the most famous cities in Nepal through small group tours of Kathmandu. Acquaint yourself with Nepalese culture as you explore this magnificent city's religious and historical heritages. These small group tours in Nepal are the best way to tour some of Kathmandu’s prominent temples, such as Pashupatinath and historical sites like Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square, as you will have an expert guide to tell you everything there is to know about these places.
Age-specific group tours in Nepal are an ideal way to interact with people from around the world who fit your age group.
- Luxury group tours in Nepal: Get access to the most premium locations of Nepal and avail exceptional opportunities inaccessible to most travelers. The most admirable part of Nepal luxury group tours is that you do not have to spend hours searching for these places. Start your day with Ghorepani Poon Hill Sunrise Trek and continue on your path to explore the exclusive cultural highlights of Nepal. At the end of the day, you will relax and wind down at the most extravagant and picture-worthy suites.
- Budget group tours in Nepal: Nepal is home to endless travel destinations, and the good news is that you can travel to most of them even on a budget. Dine on authentic local delicacies of Nepal in inexpensive eateries instead of elegant restaurants. Although your hotel amenities will not have the 5-star label, your guide will give some of the best recommendations that are easy on the wallet.
Do what you love to do while traveling by picking group tours based on popular travel themes that align with your interests.
Wish to explore the most terrific spots in Nepal in the least amount of time? Pick the duration-based tour that fits your holiday duration.
Should you require a travel plan designed to your specific needs, you can contact our local tour experts and create a customized trip to Nepal.
- Spend your group holiday in Nepal with people who have a knack for history by visiting several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as Basantapur Palace Square, Boudhanath Stupa, and Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha.
- Take the opportunity to trek on the world’s highest-ranking trek routes, like Annapurna Circuit and Everest Base Camp, with a guide to lead your way.
- Nepal group tours take you through the best travel destinations in Nepal at an economical price.
- From accommodation, transport, meal arrangements, and flights, everything comes pre-planned for you.
- Make sure your group tour guide has trekking permits for you. Without this, your chances of trekking are zero.
- Regardless of the season, hikes above 3,000 meters tend to be freezing cold, so make sure you have dressed accordingly. The beauty of a group tour is that you can borrow extra clothing from your travel buddies too.