- Enjoy an extensive walking tour of Naples' historical city center
- Troll the city's characteristic alleyways
- See the panoramic views of the volcano Vesuvius and whole Gulf of Naples
Visit the Cathedral of San Gennaro, walk past the Royal Palace of Naples, where the great Bourbon Kings once resided, the spectacular Real Teatro di San Carlo, Naples' beautiful opera house. Continue on to San Francesco di Paola, a beautiful church located at the Piazza del Plebiscito, Naples' main city square, and stroll through the beautiful Gallery of Umberto I, a public shopping gallery opposite the San Carlo opera house.
Visit some of Naples' ancient castles, built thousands of years ago, and stroll through the city's main historic center to the famous Spacca Napoli street, the area where Naple was founded, to visit some of the most important churches in the city.
- Licensed tour guide
- Transfer service
- Transfers to / from Napoli airport/port
- Tasting of traditional baba cake or sfogliatella pastry
- Tasting of traditional pizza
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.