The Tamang Heitage Trails is a new trekking trail that offers the Himlalayan life style, culture and their society. The trail follows through traditional Tamang villages where culture, their lifestyle and crafts have remained unaltered since the beginning of the settlement. Tamang Heritage trail trekking begins either from Dhunche or Syabrubesi and passes through Goljung, Gatlang, Chilime, Thuman, Timure and Briddim. Goljung and Gatlang are traditional Tamang villages. Goljung has ancient monastery and Gatlang set high on a slope around terraced fields is the Tamang settlement where we can visit a Tamang monastery and the lovely Parvatikunda Lake. The surrounding perspective of delightful mountains like Langtang, Kerung, Ganesh Himal, Sanjen Himal awaits at Bahundanda, the viewpoint situated near these settlements.
Day 2:Trek from Syabrubesi to Gatlang Village 2238m/6-7 hours,
Day 3: Trek from Gatlang Village to Tatopani 2607m/6-7 hours.
Day 4: Trek from Tatopani to Nagthali 3165m/4-5 hours.
Day 5: Trek from Nagthali to Timure 1762m/6-7 hours,
Day 6: Excursion to Rasuwagadhi 1815m and back to Timure
Day 7: Trek from Timure to Briddhim 2230m/5-6 hours,
Day 8: Trek from Briddhim to Syabrubesi 1460m/5-6 hours,
Day 9: Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by private vehicle 6-7 hours,
- Your arrival and departure from Airport –hotel -airport
- All your standard meals like, Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner, during the trek.
- Tea house accommodations during the trek.
- Equipment like sleeping bag, Down Jacket & needed things etc if you do not have your own.
- All ground transportation by bus or Jeep as per you need.
- Well English speaking guide, friendly, experienced, with government license holder.
- A Guide, food, Transport, Accommodation, Salary, equipments, e.t.c. All paid.
- Monastery fees.
- Emergency helicopter rescues service. (pay by your travel insurance company.)
- Insurance of guide and porter.
- Inform to your Embassy about you’re traveling in Nepal if needed.
- Trekking Permit. (National Park fee) -TIMS (trekkers’ Information Management System.)
- First aid service.
- All kind’s of Drink’s like Mineral water, beer Juice, Coke,
- All Parts for Kathmandu
- Fanta, other alcoholic hard drink’s, ETC.
- Porter if needed
- Sweet things like chocolate and others
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Your personal expenses