- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Experience natural Hot Spring, wildlife around the mystery lake of Parbati Kund
- Witness mountains like Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Tibetan mountains and more
The Tamang Heitage Trails is a new trekking trail that offers the Himlalayan life style, culture and their society. The trail follows through traditional Tamang villages where culture, their lifestyle and crafts have remained unaltered since the beginning of the settlement. Tamang Heritage trail trekking begins either from Dhunche or Syabrubesi and passes through Goljung, Gatlang, Chilime, Thuman, Timure and Briddim. Goljung and Gatlang are traditional Tamang villages. Goljung has ancient monastery and Gatlang set high on a slope around terraced fields is the Tamang settlement where we can visit a Tamang monastery and the lovely Parvatikunda Lake. The surrounding perspective of delightful mountains like Langtang, Kerung, Ganesh Himal, Sanjen Himal awaits at Bahundanda, the viewpoint situated near these settlements.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,460m)
Day 2: Trek from Syabrubesi to Gatlang Village (2,238m)
Day 3: Trek from Gatlang Village to Tatopani (2,607m)
Day 4: Trek from Tatopani to Nagthali (3,165m)
Day 5: Trek from Nagthali to Timure (1,762m)
Day 6: Excursion to Rasuwagadhi (1,815m) and back to Timure
Day 7: Trek from Timure to Briddhim (2,230m)
Day 8: Trek from Briddhim to Syabrubesi (1,460m)
Day 9: Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Your arrival and departure from Airport –hotel -airport
- All your standard meals like, Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner, during the trek.
- Tea house accommodations during the trek.
- Equipment like sleeping bag, Down Jacket & needed things etc if you do not have your own.
- All ground transportation by bus or Jeep as per you need.
- Well English speaking guide, friendly, experienced, with government license holder.
- A Guide, food, Transport, Accommodation, Salary, equipments, e.t.c. All paid.
- Monastery fees.
- Emergency helicopter rescues service. (pay by your travel insurance company.)
- Insurance of guide and porter.
- Inform to your Embassy about you’re traveling in Nepal if needed.
- Trekking Permit. (National Park fee) -TIMS (trekkers’ Information Management System.)
- First aid service.
- All kind’s of Drink’s like Mineral water, beer Juice, Coke,
- All Parts for Kathmandu
- Fanta, other alcoholic hard drink’s, ETC.
- Porter if needed
- Sweet things like chocolate and others
- Tips for the guide and porter.
- Your personal expenses
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.