Nepal Eco Adventure is arranging the peak climbing activities at the Lobuche peak according to the desire of the trekkers. The trekkers will be taken to the peak climbing at the Lobuche peak in the suitable seasons when the climate will be favorable for the peak climbing. The peak climbing at the Lobuche peak may take several days for the safe and risk free journey towards the Lobuche peak.
Day 02: Phakdingng to Namche Bazaar (3445m)
Day 03: Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar (3445m)
Day 04: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche (4360m)
Day 06: Acclimatization in Dingboche (4360m)
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 08: Trek to Gorakshep (5160m) and Hiking to Everest base camp (5545m.), back to Gorakshep.
Day 09: Early morning trek to Kalapathar (5545m) & trek to Lobuche to Lobuche base camp.
Day 13: Lobuche base camp to Lobuche high camp.
Day 14: High camp to summit and back to Thugla.
Day 15: Trek to Tengboche.
Day 16: Trek to Namche bazaar.
Day 17: Namche Bazaar to Lukla.
Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu.
- 1 Trekking and climbing guide.
- 1 porter (for every 2 trekkers)
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodation during the trek.
- All necessary trekking permits
- Peak climbing permit (US$350 for up to four person) and other necessary fees.
- Two nights twin sharing tent accommodation for two nights..
- Hygienic meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with tea and coffee, seasonal fruit or cane fruits.
- Climbing equipment such as Climbing rope, Ice axe, Ice screws, snow bars.
- Round trip flight fare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with airport pickup and drop by car, domestic airport Tax.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel insurance company).
- Sleeping bag, down Jackets and walking poles (if you don't have your own)
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Drinks and Beverages
- All desserts Sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging during the trek.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Garbage deposit (US$250) which is refundable after the climbing.
- Excess baggage for Kathmandu-Lukla -Kathmandu flight.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).