Langtang is easily accessible from Kathmandu; a few hours of bus ride will bring you to the most beautiful parts of Himalayas. Langtang holds the beauty of the main Himalayan range to the north and a slightly lower range of snowy peaks to the south. However, trekking with the varieties of rhododendron, bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls and snow-capped Himalayas make the trek one of the most diverse treks close to Kathmandu.
Langtang Lirung (7246m) dominates the valley to the north; Gang Chhenpo (6388m) and Naya Kangri (5864m) lie to the south; and Dorge Lakpa (69866m) protects the east end of the valley. This high and isolated region is inhabited by Tamangs. Tamang are the local ethnic group whose religious practices, language and dress are much more similar to those of Tibet than to the traditions of their cousins in the Middle Hills. Langtang valley trekking offers an opportunity to explore villages, climb small peaks and visit glaciers.
At Adventure Bound, we are looking forward to giving you an unforgettable trip at an excellent price.
Day 02: Trek to Lama Hotel (2470m)
Day 03: Trek to Langtang village (3430m.)
Day 04: Trek to Kyangjin (3870m), then climb to kyangin Ri (4,980 meters) and back to Kyangjin Gompa
Day 05: Trek to Lama Hotel (2470m)
Day 06: Trek to Syabru Besi.
Day 07: Drive to Kathmandu : farewell dinner
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop-off by private vehicle
- 1 night in 2-3star hotel in Kathmandu, Including breakfast.
- Tea house, Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- 3 Meals a day - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Bus transportation to/from trek, starting in Kathmandu (Kathmandu-Syabrubesi-Kathmandu).
- Professional and licensed English speaking Mountain guide (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed).
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit.
- Langtang National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System.
- Farewell dinner.
- Government taxes & office fees.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Nepal visa (USD 40 for 30 days)
- Lunch and Dinner and in Kathmandu (and also in the case of earlier return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Tips for guides and porters.