- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Gokyo route is off the beaten track with famous Adventure pass ChoLa
- Explore beautiful Gokyo Lake region with combine Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar
- Amazing view of Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu; Ngozumpa Glacie
After a magnificent mountain flight to Lukla, we follow the Dudh Koshi valley to Namche Bazaar. The Renjo la Pass (5345 m) route is off the usual beaten track. At the pass, the Gokyo lakes on one side, the Rermo Pokhari lakes on the other side, and a myriad of snowy peaks in the background provide an incredible panorama. From the Gokyo village, we climb the Gokyo peak (5480 m) and enjoy a stunning view of several eight thousand meter mountains including Everest, Makalu and Cho Oyo.
From Gokyo village, we follow a trail over Cho la pass and reach Lobuche . After ascending to Kala Patthar (5545 m) and getting some impressive close-up views of the Everest, our return route passes through Tengboche, a magnificent village with an ancient monastery. We rest here and savor the incredible scenery, including magnificent views of Everest, Ama Dablam (6856 m), Kantega (6809 m), Kwangde (6194 m), Nuptse (7879 m), and Lhotse (8511 m), to name but a few.
Day 1: fly to Lukla (2,804m) and Trek to Phakding (2,610m) 7km
Day 2: Phakding (2,610m) to Namche Bazaar (3,535m) 11 k.m
Day 3: Namche Bazaar (3,535m)
Day 4: Trek to Tengboche (3790m). 10 KM .
Day 5: Trek to Dingboche (4350m). 10 KM.
Day 6: Trek to Lobuche - (4950m). 7. 5 KM.
Day 7: Trek to Everest base camp via Gorekshep. 12. 5 KM
Day 8: Climb up to Kalapather trek to Dzongla. 12 K.M
Day 9: Cross Chola pass (5420m) trek to Tagnag(4600m) 9km
Day 10: Trek to Gokyo (4800m) visit fifth lake back to Gokyo
Day 11: Hiking up to Gokyo Ri then trek to Dole(4200m) 14 KM.
Day 12: Trek to Namche bazaar. 11. 5 K.M
Day 13: Trek down to Lukla: 18 KM
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up drop service
- Pre trip meeting
- All permits such as National park, TIMS Permit
- All nights lodge accommodations on mountain
- 3 times meals day such as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trekking
- Trekking gear duffel bag for your trekking stuffs
- First Aid and Eco trained English Speaking professionals guide
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight tickets
- Staffs insurance, well paid salary, equipments, foods & Hotel
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket
- Medical Kit Bag on every trip
- Purified Drinking Water
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate( Very useful to check Altitude sickness symptom)
- Luggage Storage facility
- Standard KTM Hotel ( on BB)
- upgraded lodge on trek
- International airfare & Nepal visa fee
- Hotel and meal in Kathmandu
- Personal Insurance & personal expenses
- Porter ( available at the time of booking )
- Tips for Guide and Porter ( it is expected).
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?