- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The terraced farmland above Pokhara.
- Visiting the sanctuary of Annapurna with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m.
- Views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna ranges and Kaligandaki from Poonhill.
Poonhill (3210m) is one of Nepal's best sunrise viewpoints from where you can admire the great Annapurna Range and Dhaulagiri Range. From Poonhill you will get to see Mt. Dhaulagiri, the 7th Highest mountain in the world at 8167 m and Mt. Annapurna 1, the 10th Highest mountain in the world at 8,091 m. Other great peaks on display are Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), Annapurna south, Himchuli, Nilgiri, and Tukuche Peak.
As we are not climbing in very high altitudes this trek provides neither too hot nor too cold temperatures and as a result you will be able to complete this physical challenge in rather comfortable surroundings.
According to the different seasons, plants, trees and flowers await you with lush timberland and beautiful horizons. Especially during the spring season the Rhododendron, Nepal's National flower, covers the mountainside different colors and aromas.
We are looking forward to showing you Nepal and Poonhill, for a great small adventure, getting you close to the Himalayan mountain peaks.
Au final, nous n'avions pas beaucoup de temps (8 jours) mais nous aimerions revenir au Npal pour faire un trek plus long car le pays, ses habitants et ses montagnes nous sont rests sous la peau. Merci Nepal Eco Adventure, Arun et Lakpa pour cette exprience inoubliable.”
Day 1: Drive to pokhara
Day 2: Drive to Nayapul and Trek to Hile
Day 3: Trek to Ghorepani
Day 4: Trek to Poonhill for morning View and Trek to Tadapani
Day 5: Trek to Ghandruk village
Day 6: Trek down to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
Day 7: Drive back to Kathmandu
- 1 professional and English speaking mountain guide
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Trekking lodge accommodation during the trek.
- All necessary trekking permits.
- Tourist bus Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Use of Sleeping bag, down Jacket and Duffel bag (If you don't have your own).
- Government taxes, service charge and office expenses.
- Two nights standard hotel in Pokhara.
- Airport Pickup
- Airport Drop
- Kathmandu Hotel and meals.
- Meals in Pokhara.
- Nepal visa fees.
- Travel insurance
- International airfares to Nepal
- Your personal expenses.
- Drinks and beverages
- Tips for the guide
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.