- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4130 meters
- Witness spectacular views of Mt. Annapurna range & it's surrounding peaks.
- Explore around Annapurna Base Camp with panoramic Mt. Annapurna view.
- Discover wide range of flora & fauna in the Annapurna Conservation Area Project.
- Hike to the beautiful high mountain Gurung village of Ghandruk.
The Annapurna trekking trail is rated one of the best in the world and trek into the Annapurna region is a different kind of experience in its lush green terrains, high mountain settlements, hidden valleys, and raging rivers. The prime feature of the trek is to reach the Annapurna Base Camp located at 4,130 meters above sea-level.
The base camp of Mt. Annapurna provides a spectacular panorama of Mt. Annapurna including other snow-capped peaks of the Annapurna region.
Please see the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 3: Pokhara to Ghandruk (1940m)
Day 4: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m)
Day 5: Chhomrong to Dovan (2580m)
Day 6: Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m)
Day 7: MBC to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) and back to Dovan
Day 8: Dovan to Jhinu (1760)
Day 9: Jhinu to Nayapul to Pokhara
Day 10: Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 11: Final Departure
- Airport pick up / drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Pokhara - Nayapul - Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide during the trek including his transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Annapurna Conservation area entrance Permit and fees.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees. (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- First Aid medical kit.
- Duffle bag, down jacket, sleeping bag and walking pole.
- Breakfree Adventures T-shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Authentic Nepali Restaurant.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara if needed.
- Nepal entry visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs for faster service)
- International airfare and travel insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide and porters (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Jan to Feb) as well.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.