- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the beauty of the Himalayas in a breeze
- Enjoy unparalleled views of the iconic Mount Everest
- Take some stunning pictures of the world’s tallest mountains
The mountain flight presents breathtaking panoramic views of the best Himalayan ranges in Nepal in a short period of time, without making you go through all that effort of trekking to the top. Mountain flights in Nepal are operated by different domestic airlines in the Kathmandu Valley in their small, but incredibly safe, aircraft. These mountain flights give you the best opportunity to get that close to the majestic Himalayas and enjoy unparalleled views of the iconic Mount Everest (8,850m) and many other mountains.
All mountain flights in Nepal are operated daily early in the morning from Kathmandu airport flying at an average elevation of 6,500 - 7,000 meters. During the flight, each passenger is offered an individual window seat. Moreover, passengers are invited to the cockpit from where they can take some spectacular pictures of the world’s tallest mountains.
Travelers take off from Kathmandu early in the morning for an hour's worth of spectacular mountain scenery. Gauri-Shanker is sharp and very conspicuous during the mountain flight. As the plane moves towards the land of rising sun, passengers get close-up views of the Eastern Himalayas, featuring a succession of glorious mountains.
A trip to Nepal must include this wonderful experience of an hour mountain flight in Nepal. You will be rewarded with stunning views of all the eight majestic 8,000m (26,000 ft) mountain ranges that tower over other lesser known mountain ranges, which nevertheless still stand tall in all their grandeur.
- Domestic airport pick-up & drop off
- Flight ticket delivery to your hotel
- Airport departure tax
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 1 Hour Mountain Flight tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation with full refund is allowed until 48 hours before start date, after which cancellation is no longer possible.
** If mountain flight is cancelled due to bad weather, then we shall provide you full refund for the mountain flight ticket. The mountain flight is the most fascinating flight in the world, and without it your trip to Nepal would not be complete.