- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Relive the splendor of the maharajas and rajas in royal palaces and princely residences
- Enjoy an elephant ride at Amber Fort (Jaipur) and a camel ride with dinner in Jaisalmer
- Discover Udaipur's romantic allure on a boat
- The best of Indian art and architecture
Founded in 1488 by a Rathore Prince, Bikaner has a glorious past to tell. Situated in the north of Rajasthan, the walled city of Bikaner is famous for its sky touching forts, camel safaris, citadels and the well-known camel festival.
Of course, we'll take you to all these places and more!!!! Just refer to our itinerary for a detailed tour overview.
Day 1: Jaipur pick up
Day 2: Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur - Bikaner
Day 4: Bikaner - Jaisalmer
Day 5: Jaisalmer
Day 6: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
Day 7: Jodhpur - Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur
Day 9: Udaipur / Jaipur Airport Drop off
- Accommodation on Twin/Double sharing basis
- Daily breakfast in hotel
- English speaking Guide as per sightseeing
- Camel Ride with Dinner and Folk Dance show at Sand Dunes
- All transfers and sightseeing by Private AC Car
- All inclusive toll, fuel, parking, driver allowances
- All inclusive Hotel taxes
- Any meals or drinks-unless specified
- Any entrance fees, camera charges
- Optional tours
- Any other activity or expenses incurred other than mentioned in Inclusions part
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinner
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.