With so many group tours on offer, it is hard to take a pick. So, here are our best group tours in France to inspire you.
- Explore major cities in La Belle on a group tour: The La Belle region of France is pretty big, encompassing Paris, Normandy, and the Loire Valley. Wine connoisseurs can spend the day enjoying the famous Loire Valley vineyards, history buffs can explore the artist haven of Montmartre and its castles, and nature lovers can enjoy the beautiful coastlines of Normandy—a win-win excursion for all.
- Go on a group cycling tour in Provence: Provence is perfect for a cycle tour due to its fairly flat terrain. Group cycling tours around the region are ideal as you do not have to worry about getting lost with an expert guide leading the way or carrying your gear from palace to place. Most group cycle tours come with a luggage transfer service, allowing you to enjoy the French countryside.
- Book a walking group tour on French Riviera: Dramatic cliff tops, glorious weather, and stunning beaches await you on the French Riviera. Take in the Cote D’Azur coastline with an expert guide and like-minded travelers. Wander from Nice to Villefranche-sur-mer and beyond in a walking group tour that includes a pre-organized route, itinerary, portage, and hotel bookings.
No matter what your age, you will find a France group tour to suit you and your travel preferences.
- Luxury group tours in France: Luxury group tours of France include stays in four- or five-star hotels, comfortable private transfers, or even helicopter transfers if you are on the French Riviera. Excursion-wise, expect premium and exclusive services—we are talking private wine tastings at the best vineyards, after-hours tours around the Louvre with expert curators, and food tours around Lyon.
- Budget group tours in France: If you are traveling on a budget, group tours around France are a great way to save money. You can share the cost of accommodation and transfers with fellow traveling companions and take advantage of group rates at popular attractions like Versailles. Budget group tour activities may include street food tours around Paris, walking history tours around Cannes, or hikes around the French Alps.
Whatever kind of holiday style you are into, there is bound to be a France group tour to strike your vibe.
Whether you have got only a week or more time to spend in France, we have got plenty of tours based on the duration for you to choose from.
Should you have custom requirements to plan a perfect group tour, you could submit a request for a customized trip to France to our local travel experts.
- Solo travel can be intimidating, especially if you do not speak French, so joining a group tour allows you to explore in a safer and more controlled way.
- Benefit from beat-the-queues experiences at the Louvre, Versailles, and other high-profile attractions.
- Enjoy fun activities like learning the can-can dance in Montmartre. Group tours in France often offer excursions you cannot take as a solo traveler.
- Do not worry about getting lost or getting on the wrong bus. You do not need to research public transport routes and timetables.
- The French take their time with their meals. If you need to meet your group at a certain time, be sure you can account for the slow French service or get a takeaway lunch.
- Ask your guide or driver for the best places to eat, drink, or go dancing. They will know the best places around that many tourists do not go to.
- Join a WhatsApp group with your fellow traveling companions to stay in touch with them if you decide to peel off from your group to explore on your own.