- Discover the architectural beauties exploring Romanesque churches and the medieval castle
- Discover the historical city center "Bari Vecchia" walk along narrow alleyways
- Explore Piazza Mercantile and Piazza Ferrarese, the city’s historical and political center
- Free time to buy typical local products
Discover its history and heritage in this 3-hour shore excursion.
St. Nicholas he became famous even outside the Christian world because his figure has given rise to the myth of Santa Claus (or Klaus), symbol of the Coca Cola Company.
Discover the Basilica of St. Nicholas, built in the twelfth century to preserve the relics of St. Nicholas of Myra, is considered one of the most beautiful examples of Romanesque architecture.
The walk will continue to the Cathedral of St. Sabino of the eleventh century until the Norman-Swabian Castle Fortress built in the twelfth century by Roger the Norman, and after the destruction by William I of Sicily, was rebuilt by Frederick II Hohenstaufen.
The tour will end with the visit of Mercantile square and the Column of Justice
Free time to buy typical local products
- Certified tour guide
- Ticket Norman-Swabian Castle 3 euro (optional visit)
- Transfer service
- Transfers to / from Bari airport/port are available on request