- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game drive in Lake Manyara National Park
- Cultural Visit to Mto wa Mbu village
Your day tour begins with your hotel pickup in the morning, followed by a pleasant drive westwards to the scintillating Lake Manyara National Park. We start the morning with an introduction to the northern Tanzanian culture, taking a short break to visit the fascinating Mto wa Mbu village. This 'village' is actually home to over eighteen thousand inhabitants, drawn from as many as 120 different tribes.
Lake Manyara is rightly famous for its tree-climbing lions, but they're far from being the only highlight in the park. By the end of an exhilarating afternoon, you could easily have spotted the elephant, hippo, wildebeest, buffalo and giraffe, plus many other species. Pink-hued flamingos, one of 400 bird species recorded here, provide a splash of colour. Drive back to your hotel in Arusha late in the afternoon.
- Picnic Lunch
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent 4x4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Activities as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily
- Government taxes
- Extras i.e. drinks, telephone etc,
- International flight
- Any accommodation
- Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
- Departure tax, Tips to the driver/guide (highly recommended),
- Visa, Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
When the cancellation is done in a period of over 60 days of the safari/tour, the payment will be refunded minus the Bank/ transfer fee. When the cancellation is done in a period between 30 days of the safari/tour, 50% of the payment would be refunded. When the cancellation is done in a period between 7 – 14 days of the safari/tour, 25% of the payment would be refunded. When the cancellation is made in a period of less than 7 days to the safari/tour then the payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Revision and Changes
A fee of USD 100 per booking for each change on revisions made 43 days prior. 42 days or less, cancellation fees above apply.