- Discover the medieval town center of Altamura
- Visit the cathedral built by Emperor Frederick II of Hohenstaufen
- Tasting of typical bread and focaccia made in old wood-burning ovens
The lovely walk continues through the typical squares of the old town
and made to carry you smell good in the little streets of the old town in search of old wood-burning ovens where even today the cooking bread and focaccia.
Bread and Focaccia's final tasting.
- Certified tour guide
- Transfer service
- Transfers to / from Bari airport/port are available on request
- Focaccia tasting: 3 euro per person