- Discover the historical center of Alberobello (UNESCO World Heritage) with a tour guide
- Visit the church of St. Anthony, the only church in the world in the shape of trullo
- Visit of "Casa d'Amore" the first house built in lime
- Pleasant walk through the "trulli", with a visit to the local craft shops
Trulli are traditional houses built entirely of stone without mortar or cement.
Every year thousands of tourists can see the old city and visit the trulli with the tools of rural life in the early 1900s.
The visit will take place in the historic center through a path in the narrow streets of the historic center, with a visit to the trulli and neighborhoods of Aia Piccola and Monti.
You will visit the ancient church of St. Anthony, the only church in the world to the shape of trullo, opened to the public in June 1927.
You'll find the inside of the Sovereign Trullo (housed in the museum) where you can see the decor typical start of the century 1900s.
Declared a italian national monument in 1923, was so named because it houses the Blessed Sacrament and the relics of St. Cosmas and Damian, the patron saints of the city.
During the visit will visit the local craft shops with shopping and a relaxing break.
- Certified tour guide
- Ticket Museum "Sovereign Trullo" (1.50 per person) optional entry
- Food and drinks
- Transfer service
- Transfers to / from Bari airport/port are available on request