Top Explorer Tours in 2019/2020
3773 Explorer Tours
- Discover an Iran beyond the media portrayals of a repressive and dour regime – this is a country full of warm, lively and friendly people..
- Take an overnight train from Tehran to Shiraz, spend some time in the restaurant car with the locals and learn about life in the fascinating culture..
- Explore the rich history told in the ancient ruins that lie across the country.
SaveUS$ 611From US$ 3,170 US$ 2,694 14 days View Tour
|Sep 3||Only 5 seats left|
|Sep 7||Only 8 seats left|
- Learn about the ancient culture and history of the Anasazi Indians on a visit to Mesa Verde National Park, home to 600 traditional Indian cliff dwellings.
- San Antonio is a little piece of Mexico in the USA.
- The oldest capital in the US, sunny Santa Fe has an ancient history, a contemporary heart and a desert soul.
SaveUS$ 488From US$ 1,695 US$ 1,271 10 days View Tour
|Jun 16||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 10 seats left|
- Explore the sights of the country's first imperial city of Meknes.
- Under the eye of a local tour guide, feel like you've travelled back to the Middle Ages in the labyrinthine medina of Fes.
- Trek through scenic countryside and traditional villages in the Atlas Mountains.
SaveUS$ 308From US$ 1,285 US$ 1,028 15 days View Tour
|May 31||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 2||Only 5 seats left|
- This is our most popular trip in Vietnam, and one of the top trips from the entire Intrepid range..
- See the very best that Vietnam has to offer in just 10 days as you traverse the country from top to bottom with a small group of up to 15 new friends..
- Travel by boat, train, plane, private bus, taxi and even on the back of a motorbike!.
SaveUS$ 232From US$ 1,205 US$ 1,024 10 days View Tour
|May 30||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 6||Only 2 seats left|
- Get back to basics with this classic nine day overland adventure.
- Fly from Darwin to Alice Springs instead of 24 hours on a bus.
- Enjoy twin share motel accommodation in Darwin and Alice Springs.
SaveUS$ 138From US$ 2,750 9 days View Tour
|Jun 1||10+ seats left|
|Jun 5||10+ seats left|
- Journey across three states of America, starting in Colorado's capital of Denver and finishing in the former outlaw town of Jackson, Wyoming.
- Visits to the famous landmarks of Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Memorial are sandwiched between trips across the stunning landscapes of the Badlands and the underground Wind Cave.
- Take a scenic drive through the spectacular mountains, valleys, lakes and rivers of Grand Teton National Park, one of America's natural treasures.
SaveUS$ 1,091From US$ 3,795 US$ 2,846 10 days View Tour
|Jun 18||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 9||10+ seats left|
- Get off the beaten track as you discover the raw desert landscapes and stunning coastline of Western Australia and the Kimberley in this ultimate overland adventure.
- It may be a cliche, but life is all about the journey.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky, Australian-style.
SaveUS$ 185From US$ 3,700 22 days View Tour
|Jun 15||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 29||Only 3 seats left|
- Experience the beautiful Kimberleys in rugged style with a local guide.
- Enjoy plenty of time to discover the untamed natural beauty of El Questro Station.
- The red domes of the Bungle Bungle Ranges in Purnululu National Park form one of the most iconic Australian landscapes in existence.
SaveUS$ 95From US$ 1,895 10 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 8||10+ seats left|
- Begin in the adventurous, lively city of Manila, with contradictions and surprises around every corner.
- Embark on a 3-day trek through rice fields, forests and villages, staying in local Ifugao communities along the way.
- Be left breathless by the lush Banaue rice paddies, millennia old terraces that stretch like stepping-stones towards the sky.
SaveUS$ 384From US$ 1,995 US$ 1,696 11 days View Tour
|Dec 9||Only 10 seats left|
|Dec 16||10+ seats left|
- Join an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guide on a walk to the Mutijulu waterhole at Uluru, an experience exclusive to Intrepid Travel.
- The ancient formations of Kata Tjuta and the monumental Uluru are synonymous with the quintessential Australian landscape.
- Dine on local food and wine under the stars and camp on the vast red earth of the outback, well away from civilisation.
SaveUS$ 17From US$ 340 2 days View Tour
|May 27||10+ seats left|
|May 28||Only 5 seats left|
- Get back to basics with this classic thirteen-day overland adventure.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky.
- See some beautifully remote places in the Flinders Ranges.
SaveUS$ 137From US$ 2,740 13 days View Tour
|Jun 12||Only 9 seats left|
|Jun 19||10+ seats left|
- Japan is a year round destination with something in store for every season: cherry blossoms in spring, stunning leaves in autumn and snow and ice in winter..
- This trip is a great balance of included activities in each destination and plenty of free time for other optional fun, all backed by a helpful leader to steer you in the right direction of the best experiences..
- The town of Hakone is one of our favourite destinations.
SaveUS$ 830From US$ 4,310 US$ 3,663 13 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 16||Only 4 seats left|
- Explore the stunning Serengeti and discover animals unlike any you have ever seen.
- Partake in community activities in Mto wa Mbu with a guided stroll around the farming areas.
- Embark on a safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open roof safari 4x4 for a chance to see a Black Rhino..
SaveUS$ 476From US$ 2,470 US$ 2,099 12 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 9||10+ seats left|
- If you've ever dreamt of walking on water (well, at least on a lake), this is your chance.
- Empty, haunting and spectacular, the laws of earthly physics bend on the surreal Salar de Uyuni saltpan.
- Uyuni is full of unexpected sights - just one of these is families of abandoned geriatric locomotives left to rust slowly in the sun at the eerie Train Cemetery.
SaveUS$ 57From US$ 1,148 6 days View Tour
|May 31||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 5||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results