- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 16
- Explore culture lifestyle of local people.
- Reached in Khopra Ridge (Khopra danda).
- Panoramic view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna mountain range.
- Visit khayer lake.
We leave the main trail after Tadapani and for the next few days, walk along a remote trail while staying in community tea-houses. This trip is suitable for those who wish to enjoy the grandeur of Mt. Annapurna while also taking pleasure in the solace of a more remote trail. Complete with a unique heritage, culture and breathtaking landscape, the trip will be well worth our time.
Day 1: Trek to Ghandruk from Pokhara
Day 2: Ghandruk to Tadapani (2,590m)
Day 3: Tadapani to Bayeli Kharka (3,420m.)
Day 4: Bayeli Kharka to Upper Chistibang (2,975m).
Day 5: Trek to Khopra Ridge (3,660m)
Day 6: Rest day in Khopra Ridge: Tour of Khayer Lake (4,500m)
Day 7: Trek to Swanta Village (2,200m)
Day 8: Trek to Ulleri (2,050m)
Day 9: Trek to Nayapul then drive to Pokhara.
- 9 Breakfasts
- All accommodation in clean and simple t- house during trek.
- One highly educated, experienced, first aid trained, fluent English speaking, local language speaking, friendly and government authorized trekking guide and required porters (one porter for two client
- Guide/ Porter’s food, accommodation, salary, insurance, transportation, and equipment.
- Entire overland transportation.
- Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) and Trekking information management system(TIMS) card.
- Government tax and service charge.
- Personal Expenses
- Lunch and Dinner
- Visa fees
- International airfare
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.