- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Culture shows and excursions
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 28 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover ancient forts and temples.
- Revel in the beauty of Agra's Taj Mahal.
- Sail the Ganges in venerable Varanasi.
- Stay with the locals in the Kerala backwaters.
From the white marble of the Taj Mahal to the unforgettable backwaters of Kerala, your camera's shutter will be snapping nonstop throughout this comprehensive Indian journey. Sail along the sacred Ganges River in Varanasi and explore Abhaneri’s carved stepwells in the North before flying south to search for tigers in the wild and exotic spices in relaxed hill stations. With an intriguing combination of included activities and free time, city streets, and rural spirit, you're sure to gain an understanding of the people and some insight into this fascinating land.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi/Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur/Dhula Village
Day 6: Dhula Village/Āgra
Day 7: Āgra
Day 8: Āgra/Alīpura
Day 9: Alīpura
Day 10: Alīpura/Orchha
Day 11: Orchha/Varanasi
Day 12: Varanasi
Day 13: Varanasi
Day 14: Varanasi/Delhi
Day 15: Delhi/Kochi
Day 16: Kochi/Kalpetta
Day 17: Kalpetta
Day 18: Kalpetta/Mysore
Day 19: Mysore
Day 20: Mysore/Māmallapuram
Day 21: Māmallapuram
Day 22: Māmallapuram/Puducherry
Day 23: Puducherry/Madurai
Day 24: Madurai
Day 25: Madurai/Thekkady
Day 26: Thekkady/Kerala Backwaters
Day 27: Kerala Backwaters/Kochi
Day 28: Kochi
- Hotels/guesthouses (23 nts), comfortable tented camp (2 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), homestay (1 nt, multi-share).
3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD610-795 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, private vehicle, auto-rickshaw, camel cart, boat, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
- Your G for Good Moment: Lunch at Theuvoram Women Empowerment Project, Alleppey
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Kerala Backwaters Homestay, Alleppey
- Old Delhi walk
- Amber Fort tour
- Rajasthani rural village stay
- Dhula Village cycling excursion
- Taj Mahal and I’timad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) entrance
- Agra Fort tour
- Orchha Palace complex visit
- Western Temple complex visit
- Ganges River boat trips at sunrise and sunset, including candle flower ceremony
- Fort Kochi orientation walk
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary walk and safari
- Chaumundi Temple and Mysore Palace visit
- Mamallapuram Shore Temple visit
- Pondicherry orientation walk
- Madurai cycle-rickshaw ride and Sri Meenakshi temple visit
- Cardamom Hills spice plantation tour
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kochi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India Encompassed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India Encompassed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.