- Festivals and events
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal
- Search for the elusive tiger
- Explore the 'Pearl of Rajasthan', Udaipur
Rajasthan, the 'Land of Princes’, is full of monuments to its warrior past. The imposing forts of Jodhpur and Jaipur bear testament to the battles that once raged here, whilst the palaces in Udaipur, Fatehpur Sikri and the Taj Mahal offer a softer side to North India's rich history. As well as exploring these historic landmarks we also stay in the charming town of Bundi, exploring its blue alleyways, forts and hillside lake, and every year we run a special departure to visit the world-famous Pushkar Camel Fair.
Be very aware you have very long travel days because of the slow travel speeds for a bus, the road conditions and the distance to travel.”
Day 1: Start Delhi; free time
Day 2: Transfer to Agra; afternoon visit to the Red Fort.
Day 3: Sunrise at the Taj Mahal; to Ranthambore N.P. via Fatehpur Sikri.
Day 4: Morning and evening game drives.
Day 5: To Bundi nestled within the beautiful Aravalli Hills, with its picturesque
hillside lake; visit Bundi Fort.
Day 6: To Udaipur.
Day 7: Full day to explore Udaipur including visiting the City Palace and Jagdish
Day 8: To Jodhpur via Ranakpur and a visit to the Jain Temple.
Day 9: To the Hindu pilgrimage town of Pushkar.
Day 10: Morning sightseeing; afternoon drive to Jaipur.
Day 11: Sightseeing in and around Jaipur; including the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, the
Observatory and City Palace.
Day 12: Train from Jaipur to Delhi; city sightseeing
Day 13: End Delhi.
- 12 nights hotels in en suite rooms , All accommodation
- All breakfasts included
- Transfer for group flights
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Travel by air-conditioned private bus and train
- Holi, Diwali and Pushkar festival departures
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colours of Rajasthan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colours of Rajasthan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 July 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colours of Rajasthan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colours of Rajasthan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.