- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marmaris a lively holiday resort
- Boat trip along the Dalyan River to Turtle Beach (optional excursion)
- Tersane Island and Manastir Bay (aka Cleopatra Bay)
- Fethiye the ancient city of Telmessos
Up anchor at Marmaris on Turkey's spectacular Mediterranean coast for a memorable 7 night gulet cruise, dropping anchor at small islands, inlets and bays for sunning, swimming and relaxation.
Day: 1 Marmaris
Day: 2 Turtle Beach
Day: 3 Tersane Island & Sunken Bath Bay
Day: 4-5 Fethiye
Day: 6 Bedri Rahmi Bay
Day: 7 Back to Marmaris
Day: 8 Marmaris
- Accommodation aboard standard air-conditioned gulet (equivalent to a 3 star standard of accommodation) for 7 nights with ensuite bathroom with shower
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Services of gulet crew
- Applicable port taxes
- Drinks. With the exception of tea and coffee offered at breakfast
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- International flights and visa
- Optional excursions and tipping. We recommend you allow a tip for your gulet crew of USD$5 - $10 per traveller per day. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 35 today.
- Save US$ 23+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cruise the Med - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 25 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cruise the Med - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cruise the Med - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.