- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ancient Kingdom and Picturesque mountains .
- The region of rain shadow.
- Unique cultural and historical monuments.
- Monasteries of high importance and Scenic flight to and from Jomsom.
Mustang trekking is magical wall city kingdom it’s full of culture and religious heritage. Forbidden & isolated from the rest of the World it was able to its own distinctive culture and traditional which is so rich, unique and untouched by modern civilization. This was part of the Tibetan Kingdom of Gungthang until 1830's. Mustang has maintained its status as a separate principality until 1951. The king of Lo- Monthang still retains his title and he has been given the honorary rank of Colonel in the Nepalese Army. But things had changed since we got liberate of monarchy in Kathmandu. This Upper Mustang trekking organized by Nepal Eco Adventure unique way to explore remote part of Nepal. Trekkers are only allowed to stay in the area 13 days in total.
Day 1: Drive to Pokhara by Tourist Bus
Day 2: Fly to Jomsom and Trek to Kagbeni.
Day 3: Trek to Chele (3,100m)
Day 4: Trek to Syangbochen (3,800m)
Day 5: Trek to Ghami (3,520m)
Day 6: Trek to Charang (3,560m)
Day 7: Trek to Lo- Manthang (3,840m)
Day 8: Acclimatization day at Lo-Manthang
Day 9: Trek to Dhakmar (3,820m)
Day 10: Trek to Syangbochen
Day 11: Trek to Chhusang (2,980m)
Day 12: Trek to Jomsom(2,720m)
Day 13: Fly to Pokhara.
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu by Tourist bus
- An English speaking government license holder trekking guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Trekking lodge accommodations during the trek.
- Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) entry permit & special upper Mustang permit.
- Tourist bus to Pokhara and again tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Airfare from Pokhara-Jomsom-pokhara including airport transfer.
- Sleeping bags, Down Jacket, Duffel bag and Walking Poles (if you needed, to be returned after the trip)
- Nepal Eco Adventure branded t-shirt and cap.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Government taxes, service change and official expenses.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Two nights standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation & heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible
- Assistant guide group size above 6+ person.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Meals and hotel in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Items of personal nature.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
- All deserts Sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Tips for trekking staff (tips is expected).
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?