- Ancient Kingdom and Picturesque mountains .
- The region of rain shadow.
- Unique cultural and historical monuments.
- Monasteries of high importance and Scenic flight to and from Jomsom.
Mustang trekking is magical wall city kingdom it’s full of culture and religious heritage. Forbidden & isolated from the rest of the World it was able to its own distinctive culture and traditional which is so rich, unique and untouched by modern civilization. This was part of the Tibetan Kingdom of Gungthang until 1830's. Mustang has maintained its status as a separate principality until 1951. The king of Lo- Monthang still retains his title and he has been given the honorary rank of Colonel in the Nepalese Army. But things had changed since we got liberate of monarchy in Kathmandu. This Upper Mustang trekking organized by Nepal Eco Adventure unique way to explore remote part of Nepal. Trekkers are only allowed to stay in the area 13 days in total.
Day 2. Fly to Jomsom and trek to kagbeni.
Day 3.Trek to Chele (3100m)
Day 4. Trek to Syangbochen (3800m)
Day 5. Trek to Ghami (3520m)
Day 6.Trek to Charang (3560m)
Day 7. Trek to Lo- Manthang (3840m)
Day 8. Lo- Manthang- visit different monasteries at Lo- Manthang
Day 9. Trek to Dhakmar (3820m)
Day 10. Trek to Syangbochen
Day 11. Trek to Chhusang (2980m)
Day 12. Trek to Jomsom(2720m)
Day 13. Fly to Pokhara and half day tour in Pokhara
Day 14. Drive to kathmandu by Tourist bus.
- An English speaking government license holder trekking guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Trekking lodge accommodations during the trek.
- Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) entry permit & special upper mustang permit.
- Bus to Pokhara and again tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Airfare from Pokhara-Jomsom-pokhara.
- Sleeping bags, Down Jacket, Duffel bag and Walking Poles (if you needed, to be returned after the trip)
- Nepal Eco Adventure branded t-shirt and cap.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Government taxes, service change and official expenses.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Two nights standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation & heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible
- Assistant guide group size above 4+ person.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Meals and hotel in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Items of personal nature.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
- All deserts Sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Tips for trekking staff (tips is expected).