This is one of the easiest and the most demanding and visited trekking trails in Annapurna region. The trekking to this area begins from Pokhara via Nayapul, the trail continues along with Modi Khola to Birethati and climbs up via Tikhedunga Ulleri to Ghorepani, from here one can see the sunrise over the Himalayas and also the panoramic views of dozens of Himalayas, along the trails one can also explore the various kinds of butter flies, enjoy with the blend of culture and traditions of various ethnic groups such as Bramin ,Chhetri, Magar, Thakali, and gurung, After making final excursion to the Gorepani, Poon Hill, the trail takes back to Pokhara and return back to Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul and then trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m)
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani (2750 m)
Day 04: Climb to Poon Hill (3200m) for great views of the Himalayas then trek to Tadapani
Day 05: Trek to Ghandruk (1940m) which is the historic ethnic village
Day 06: Trek to Birethanti (1025m) and then drive back to Pokhara
- Bus ticket from Kathamndu to Pokhara
- Private transport from Pokhara to trekking start point and vice - verse
- 1 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 2- 3star Pokhara
- 3 Meals a day Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during the trek
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Gov. Licensed experienced helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna Conservation Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa
- Lunch and evening meals in Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters