- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Panoramic View from Tserko Ree ( 4981 meters).
- Explore Kanjing Gompa Village and Monastery.
- Langtang Tibetan Cultural Village.
- Adventure Drive to Syabru Beshi. 9 hours.
While trekking in Langtang National Park you will, aside from trekking on a good trekking trail, get the chance to see some interesting animals and birds. Among those found in the park are monkeys, musk deer, pika and the national bird of Nepal, the colorful Danphe.
As you gradually ascend the landscape will be changing gradually with you. As a result, at the beginning of the trek you will be walking through rainforest, and higher up on the trail get close to glaciers - with the trek culminating in you standing on Tserko Ri at an altitude of 4,981 meters.
The Langtang valley trek promises a great trek and a very memorable experience.
Day 1: Drive from KTM - Sybrubesi via Trisuli Bazaar - Dhunche
Day 2: Trek from Dhunche (1,950m) to Lama Hotel (2,500m)
Day 3: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3,307m)
Day 4: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa (3,798m)
Day 5: Explore Tserko-Ri (the hidden Valley)
Day 6: Trek back to Lama Hotel
Day 7: Trek back to Syabrubesi
Day 8: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Hotel pick up & drop-off before and after the trek.
- 1 licensed and English speaking mountain guide
- Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- All your standard meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
- Langtang National Park permits.
- Trekking Information Management System ( TIMS Card).
- Down Jacket & sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure
- Transport to/from trek, starting in Kathmandu
- All our government taxes.
- Your travel insurance.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Any others expenses except your trek.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.