Starting from Dhunche, the Kyanjin Gompa trek takes you into the heart of the Langtang Region. Once in the valley, walking among beautiful alpine forests, you get to immerse yourself in the stunning natural aura of Langtang. Passing through these pristine forests, you trek to the traditional and ethnic village of Kyanjin Gompa. At the village, you enjoy a day of rest with several Himalayan giants seemingly in the frontyard.
From Kyanjin Gompa, you continue to the pastures of Langsisa at an altitude of 4,084 m from where you get to visit several high altitude glaciers. You can reach Langsisa from Kyanjin Gompa after a day of trekking. There are a few huts in Langsisa, where we will spend the night.
The verdant Langtang Valley, the cultural nugget that is Kyanjin Gompa, and the Lirung glacier with its clear blue water, are the primary highlights of this trek. The Kyanjin Gompa trek takes you to a maximum altitude of 4,300 m in about 10 days and is moderately challenging.
Day 02: Syabru gaon to Lama Hotel (2340).
Day 03: Lama Hotel to Langtang(3330mtrs).
Day 04: Langtang to Kyanjing gompa (3730mtrs) for 2 to 3 hrs and after lunch hike to Langtang Glacier or hike to Kyanjing ri.
Day 05: Rest and Explore
Day 06: Kyanjing trek down to Lama Hotel.
Day 07: Lama Hotel to Syabru besi.
Day 08: Syabru Besi drive back to Kathmandu by bus.
- Your arrival and departure from Airport –hotel -airport
- All your standard meals like, Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner, during the trek.
- Tea house Accommodations during the trek.
- Equipment like sleeping bag, Down Jacket & needed things etc if you do not have your own.
- All ground transportation by bus.
- Well English speaking guide, experienced, with government license holder.
- A Guide, food, Transport, Accommodation, Salary, equipments, e.t.c. All paid.
- Monastery fees.
- Emergency helicopter rescues service. ( pay by your travel insurance company.)
- Insurance of Guide.
- Trekking Permit. (National Park fee)
- TIMS (trekkers’ Information Management System.)
- First aid service
- All kind’s of Drink’s like Mineral water, beer Juice, Coke, fanta, other alcoholic hard drink’s, ETC.
- Hotel and activities in Kathmandu.
- Sweet things like chocolate and others
- Your personal expenses