The trekking trail has you walking through the natural habitat of Himalayan wildlife. Sagarmatha National Park, listed as a world heritage site, encompasses almost the entire Everest region, offers spectacular views of the high mountains, and is home to several different species of rare Himalayan flora and fauna, including musk deer, mountain goats, colorful pheasant, monal, and danfe - the national bird of Nepal. Endangered Himalayan species such as the beautiful red panda and the elusive snow leopard are also found here. Pine and birch trees are common, as well as colorful rhododendron flowers welcoming you with their bright red hue.
Several Buddhist monasteries are located in the lower Khumbu region. These add a religious and cultural nugget to your Himalayan adventure. During the trek, you’ll get to visit the land of the Sherpa, where you’ll find their hospitality as grand as the mountains themselves.
Day 02 : Phakding to Namche Bazar (3535 mtrs.)
Day 03 : Namche Bazar - Acclimatization day.
Day 04 : Trek to Phorste Drengka (3675m)
Day 05 : Trek to Machherma (4470m)
Day 06 : Trek to Gokyo (4790m)
Day 07 : This day early in the morning we have steep climb up to the top of Gokyo Ri (5483m)
(4843m) and 5th lake - 4998m (north of Gokyo Valley), and back to Gokyo Lake.
Day 08 : Trek back to Dole.
Day 09 : Trek to Khumjung village, big settlement of Sherpa people.
Day 10 : Trek back to Lukla.
Day 11 : Fly back to Kathmandu early in the morning
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle .
- All your stander Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek and a cup of tea or coffee during the breakfast only.
- Tea House hotel accommodation during the trek.
- A highly experienced, helpful, government license holder Guide from Lukla to Lukla his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
- Round Trip flight fare Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS (trekkers’ information management System.)
- All ground transportation.
- All our government taxes.
- Official expanse
- Food and hotel in kathmandu
- Your travel insurance. (compulsory)
- International air fare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
15 days prior to arrival :20% of the Tour / service cost
07 days prior to arrival :25% of the Tour / service cost
48 hours prior to arrival :50% of the Tour / service cost
Less than 12 hours or No Show : No Refund