- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 14+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5357 meters
- Experience spectacular Himalayan giants throughout the trail
- Watch incredible view of the ice ridge between Mt. Cho Oyu and Gyachung
- Explore Amazing Gokyo Lake.
- Climb the Gokyo Peak and view the Amazing world largest Glacier, Nogzumba Glacier
The trekking trail has you walking through the natural habitat of Himalayan wildlife. Sagarmatha National Park, listed as a world heritage site, encompasses almost the entire Everest region, offers spectacular views of the high mountains, and is home to several different species of rare Himalayan flora and fauna, including musk deer, mountain goats, colorful pheasant, monal, and danfe - the national bird of Nepal. Endangered Himalayan species such as the beautiful red panda and the elusive snow leopard are also found here. Pine and birch trees are common, as well as colorful rhododendron flowers welcoming you with their bright red hue.
Several Buddhist monasteries are located in the lower Khumbu region. These add a religious and cultural nugget to your Himalayan adventure. During the trek, you’ll get to visit the land of the Sherpa, where you’ll find their hospitality as grand as the mountains themselves.
Day 1: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla & Trek to Phakding
Day 2: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,535m)
Day 3: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar
Day 4: Trek to Phorste thanga
Day 5: Trek from Phorste Thanga to Machhermo (4,470m)
Day 6: Trek form Machherma to Gokyo (4,790m)
Day 7: Explore Around Gokyo lakes.
Day 8: Trek back to Dole
Day 9: Trek to Khumjung village
Day 10: Trek back to Lukla
Day 11: Take an early morning flight back to Kathmandu
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle .
- All your stander Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek and a cup of tea or coffee during the breakfast only.
- Tea House hotel accommodation during the trek.
- A highly experienced, helpful, government license holder Guide from Lukla to Lukla his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
- Round Trip flight fare Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS (trekkers’ information management System.)
- All ground transportation.
- All our government taxes.
- Official expanse
- Equpment like sleeping bag, Down Jacket, Duffle bags if you do not have your own, ( refundable )
- Seasonal Fruits.
- Normal Medial kits with pulse oximeter.
- Heli returns to Lukla
- Food and hotel in kathmandu
- Your travel insurance. (compulsory)
- International air fare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Porter / Carrier
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?