The Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Cho La Pass trek offers breathtaking mountain views from Chukung, Kala Patthar and Gokyo Ri. This trek is also known as "The Ultimate Trek," because it includes all that Khumbu has to offer: from beautiful Himalayan terrain and spectacular mountain panoramas, to hospitable local villages and Sherpa Buddhist monasteries, espousing the local Buddhist culture.
Beginning with a scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu, we follow the trail to Namche Bazzar along the Dudhkoshi (milky) river valley. We then make our way towards the Everest Base Camp (5550 m). Veering off the main trail and crossing the Cho La Pass at 5330 m, we finally reach the Everest Base Camp.
Along the trail, we will pass several yak grazing fields and visit the Gokyo lakes. This is where we climb the Gokyo Ri peak and get magnificent panoramic views of the greatest mountain scenery in the world - including five giants peaks above 8000 m: Everest, Choyu, Makalu, Kanchanjunga and Lhotse. Besides these giants, we also get some great views of countless other peaks of the Khumbu Region.
Finally, we will drop to the other side of the Khumbu valley which takes us to Kala Patthar (5545 m), where we come face to face with Mt Everest.
Day 02: Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3440 m).
Day 03: Namche Bazar (Acclimatization day 3440 m).
Day 04: Namche Bazar - Dole (4084 m).
Day 05: Dole - Machermo (4410 m).
Day 06: Machermo Rest Day.
Day 07: Machermo - Gokyo (4750 m).
Day 08: Rest days - Ascent of Gokyo Ri (5483m).
Day 09: Gokyo - Thangnak (4690 m).
Day 10: Thangnak - Chola Pass (5350 m) - Lobuche (4900 m).
Day 11: Lobuche - Gorak Shep (5184 m)- Hike up to Everest Base camp(5337 M)- back to Gorek shep.
Day 12: Gorak Shep -Kalapatthar- (5555 m) and return to Gorak Shep.
Day 13: Gorak Shep - Pangboche (3985 m).
Day 14: Pangboche - Namche (3450 m).
Day 15: Namche - Lukla (2800 m).
Day 16: Lukla - Kathmandu (Flight).
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- All your stander Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Tea House hotel accommodation during the trek.
- A highly experienced, helpful and government license holder Guide, ( Lukla to Lukla) his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
- Round Trip flight fare Kathmandu - Lukla
- National Park permits.
- TIMS (trekkers’ information management System.)
- All ground transportation.
- All our government taxes.
- Official expanse.
- Hotel and Activities in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance. (Compulsory)
- International air fare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.