- Thrilling Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Fabulous Mountain views i.c. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam etc.
- Hike to Everest view hotel
- Visiting Tengboche Monastery
Travel through the classic Everest Base Camp trail and get to relish the astonishing panoramic view of the Everest region. Along with Everest, you will be seeing the following other mountain giants: Mount Ama Dablam, Lhotse and Thamserku.
Aside from great trails and mountain views you will also get to visit the village of Namche Bazaar, ancient monasteries, museums, photo galleries, and if you wish, sip tea with the Sherpas, famous for their mountaineering skills.
We hope you will give yourself a chance to visit the Everest region and get a glimpse of the real Nepal.
Early morning transfer to the airport for Lukla flight. The flight to Lukla is a lifetime experience in itself. The airfield is at high evaluation and the difference between the two ends of the runway is about an exceptional 60 meters only. Trek to Phakding with an arresting, green landscape with the view of Kusum Kangraru. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 6 hours
We follow the Dudh Koshi, ascending through Himalayan pine and cedar forests, to the celebrated village of Namche Bazaar. The village of Namche is a historic trading post where Nepalese and Tibetan traders exchange salt, dried meat and textiles. Besides being a splendid destination to shop for traditional crafts, Namche remains the central trading post in the Khumbu that attracts Himalayan and lowland merchants. You will spend two days at Namche for acclimatization, visit local markets and spend time with your team. On the hike we capture our first glimpses of Everest and neighboring peaks. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 03: Namche Bazar and Everest View Hotel
This day is especially sectioned for acclimatization. We will hike to Syangboche Airport (3700m), supposed to be the highest airport in the world, then continue climbing to Everest View Hotel for great panoramic views of the Everest, Lhotse, Amadablam, Tawache etc. On the way back, we visit Sherpa Culture Museum and Everest Photo Gallery. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) Duration: 5 hours
The uniform and easy trail leads us towards the view of Mount Everest, descending deep into the Dudh Koshi Valley at Pungki Thanka and from this point, it ascends the right flank of the Dudh Koshi valley to Tengboche Monastery (3860m). It is the spiritual center of the Khumbu. The climb is lengthy, but is more than adequately compensated by gorgeous views of Mount Amadablam and on a clear day, views of Mt. Everest and its surrounding peaks. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 05: Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 4-5 hours
Descend Pungki Thanka and complete steep to Kyangjuma, and easier trail to Namche. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 06: Trek to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) Duration: 7 hours
The trek continues along the Dudh Kosi River to the small mountain airstrip at Lukla, where you will catch your return flight to Kathmandu. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 07 Fly back to Kathmandu
30-minutes amazing scenic fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel, breakfast included.
- 1 professional, English speaking and certified guide
- 1 porter for 2 people
- All ground transports in private vehicle including airport transfers
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek; we provide private bathrooms with hot shower at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Duffle bag for the trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- Nepal Hiking Team T - shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First Aid kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System Government taxes & office service charge
- Travel insurance
- International airfares to Nepal
- Nepal Entry visa - can by obtained at the airport, upon arrival for USD for 30 days.
- Drinks (hot and cold), snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers