- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 3860 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Thrilling Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Fabulous Mountain views i.c. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam etc.
- Hike to Everest view hotel
- Visiting Tengboche Monastery
Travel through the classic Everest Base Camp trail and get to relish the astonishing panoramic view of the Everest region. Along with Everest, you will be seeing the following other mountain giants: Mount Ama Dablam, Lhotse and Thamserku.
Aside from great trails and mountain views you will also get to visit the village of Namche Bazaar, ancient monasteries, museums, photo galleries, and if you wish, sip tea with the Sherpas, famous for their mountaineering skills.
We hope you will give yourself a chance to visit the Everest region and get a glimpse of the real Nepal.
Magnificent views that start on the way to Lukla and just keep getting more spectacular with every step.
The trek is, in my opinion, quite strenuous and requires a decent level of fitness but the rewards more than make up for any of the physical exertions- I cannot express just how beautiful and rugged the landscape is.
This is a great introductory trip to the Himalayas- thoroughly recommended.”
When I start my mail conversation with Ganga from NHT, I had a very good feeling that this is it this is the professional company I want to go with to Nepal!
I had to change a bit my itinerary and all was perfectly accepted by NHT, exactly according to my needs, to my full satisfaction.
Nepal Hiking Team were in one word excellent. 5 star service with smile. Ganga and Balaram were always very responsive and helpful via email to answer all my questions and worries regarding the trek and weather (I took Everest Panorama trek and tour to Chitwan National Park), accommodation, booking, payment.
Everything was organized perfectly with no hassles and everything was transparent, with honesty and smile from alternative way by helicopter to get to Lukla, because the bad weather didnt allow plane landing, and in order not to lose time, to very nice and extremely patient and supportive, friendly and helpful guide Bishal who helped me with the bag during the trek in Himalaya, and took care of my accommodation and food during the trek, and above that was a great companion and friend, to private transfer to Chitwan park on really not so easy road, to transfer to and from the airport (it was a pleasant sight to see the NHT representatives smiling face and warm welcome), to perfect choice of Kathmandu accommodation Kathmandu Suite home hotel, which I warmly appreciated specially when I finally took a hot shower after return from the Everest trek after 6 days without proper hot shower and many many other examples.
Highly recommend. Both trips organized by NHK exceed my expectations. And I have to say I couldn't have done this all without their perfect organization.There is truth in the saying its more about the journey than the destination, and with the Nepal Hiking team they made my journey so much more enjoyable.
Nepal is stunning Himalayan beauty, and part of than beauty is its people!
Thank you all and wish you lot of satisfied clients!
Simply a great once in a life time experience and could not be happier with the tour. No faults at all!”
Day 1: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,652m)
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 3: Namche Bazar and Everest View Hotel
Day 4: Trek to Tengboche (3,860m)
Day 5: Trek to Namche (3,440m)
Day 6: Trek to Lukla (2,800m)
Day 7: Amazing scenic fly back to Kathmandu
- 1 professional, English speaking and certified guide
- 1 porter for 2 people
- All ground transports in private vehicle including airport transfers
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek; we provide private bathrooms with hot shower at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Duffle bag for the trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- Nepal Hiking Team T - shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First Aid kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System Government taxes & office service charge
- Foods and Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfares to Nepal
- Nepal Entry visa - can by obtained at the airport, upon arrival for USD 50 for 30 days.
- Drinks (hot and cold), snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.