- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5550 meters
- Sunrise views from Kalapathar with Mt Everest, Pumari, Nuptse, Lhotse and may more
- Views of Khumbu Ice fall and glacier
- Buddhist monasteries in Namche, Khumjung, Tengboche and Panboche
We begin the Everest Base Camp trek with a scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. On reaching Lukla, we follow the trekking trail to the famous Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar and on the Buddhist Monastery of Tyangboche, a place of serenity that also enjoys some splendid views of highest mountains, including Mount Everest (8848 m), Mount Lhotse (8501 m), Mount Cho Oyu (8153 m), Mount Makalu (8463 m) and Mount Ama Dablam (6856 m) among others. During the Everest Base Camp trek, our trail passes through many glaciers, to finally reach the foot of Mount Everest, which will be one of the most memorable experiences of your life.
The Everest Base Camp trek is considered moderately difficult and adventurous. If you are physically fit and have a good sense of adventure, you will definitely enjoy the it. Our Everest Base Camp itinerary is designed to acclimatize you gradually so you do not have to worry about any altitude sickness. But, we request you to check your altitude fitness and the designed itinerary prior to the trip to Everest Base Camp.
We have specialized in the Everest Base Camp trek in Nepal since the day of our inception. And we offer the trek with the best prices and services. Our Everest Base Camp trekking package is the most purchased one among treks offered by Green Valley Nepal, and it has always been one of the best deals for trekkers as well. Green Valley Nepal has designed the Everest Base Camp itinerary with tea house and lodge accommodation. We have a team of expert professional Sherpa trekking guides and porters to guide you throughout the trip and handle everything while understanding your overall needs and interests during your Everest Base Camp trek.
Day 1: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding
Day 2: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 3: Namche: Acclimatization and Rest Day
Day 4: Trek from Namche to Phorse Village (3800m)
Day 5: Trek from Phorse Village to Dingboche (4360m)
Day 6: Trek from Dingboche to Duglha (4600m)
Day 7: Trek from Duglha to Lobuche (4940m)
Day 8: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5150m) to EBC to Gorakshep
Day 9: Gorakshep to Kalapatthar (5545m) to Pheriche (4280m)
Day 10: Trek from Pheriche to Namche (3440m)
Day 11: Trek from Namche to Phakding and then to Lukla (2800m)
Day 12: Flight back to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up drop-off service
- 1 professional and licensed mountain guide
- All necessary trekking permits
- All accommodation on lodges and guesthouses during the trek
- 3 times meals a day during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket (if you don't have your own)
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight tickets
- First Aid Kit
- Purified Drinking g water
- luggage storage facility
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate( Very useful to check Altitude sickness symptom)
- Trip complete certificate
- Kathmandu Standard Hotel with
- Upgraded Lodges on trek
- International airfares
- Nepal visa fee (30 days at USD 40)
- Hotel and Meals in Kathmandu
- Porter ( available at the time of booking )
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (bars and beverage bills, dessert and snacks, hot shower, drinking water, telephone, internet, laundry, titbits ,Battery charging etc)
- Tips for Guide and Porter.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
What is the weather going to be like when I travel to Everest Base Camp?
The weather in Nepal varies by season. For example, November to January is the dry season with sunny days, clear skies and usually no rain. However, on Everest Base Camp, the temperatures at this altitude will be cold, particularly at night. February to May and September to October is the most popular time to travel to EBC, with usually fairly dry and stable weather, although there may be the occasional shower. June to August is monsoon season in Nepal, but once you pass 3,000 meters altitude there is less and less rain. Check out our guide on the best time to visit Nepal for more on specific monthly climate and seasons.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Are there bag weight restrictions for the small aircraft flight from Kathmandu to Lukla?
How much should my backpack weigh?
A properly packed backpack (not including your day pack) should ideally not weigh more than 13 kg. It is also important to note that if you are taking a flight to the start of your trek, many smaller aircraft have weight restrictions. For example, if you are flying from Kathmandu to Lukla, you are only allowed 10kg of checked luggage, and 5 kg of hand baggage. Thus, in case of a small flight, you should ideally pack a 10 kg backpack for checked luggage, and then add 5 kg in your hand baggage. You can then re-shuffel the weigt once you start your trek at the trailhead.
- Do I need a porter?