- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Close up views of the world's highest mountain Mount Everest
- Reach the famous Everest Base Camp and also the view point KalaPatthar at 5600 meters
- Sherpa culture, fantastic trekking trails
- Developed trekking route giving space for some luxury, if desired
The scenery on this trek is extremely rewarding and despite it may be tough and challenging at times, this is a one-in-a-lifetime-experience which you are likely to remember for the rest of your life.
Leaving the airport Lukla, the trek starts and we will spend the first night in Phakding. On the second day we will trek to Namche Bazar, the capital of the Everest region. Here, at an altitude of 3,400 meters, we will take one rest day to acclimatize properly. This also gives us a chance to explore Namche and make an excursion to a great view point, getting the first view of Mount Everest.
From Namche Bazaar, we trek through high altitudes and chilly weather. After four hours trekking, we reach Tyangboche Monastery which is located at an altitude of 3,867 m. This monastery resides on the top of a ridge. It provides the first divine view of Sagarmatha, which Mount Everest is called by the local inhabitants of the Everest region.
From here, we move towards our destination following the villages of Imja Khola, Pangboche and Pheriche, finally reaching the vast Khumbu glacier. Beyond this glacier we reach the village of Lobuche where we can rest for some time and admire the exquisite natural surroundings. Soon you will be atop the great viewpoint of KalaPatthar at an altitude of 5,600 meters. You will also stand face to face with mountaineers preparing to ascend Mt. Everest, at Everest Base Camp.
If you are able to trek 6 hours a day, you can do this trek. If in doubt, we highly recommend that you employ the services of a porter who can carry your backpack (1 porter can carry up to 30 kgs so can be shared between 2 people). You can add a porter upon check-out.
We are looking forward to providing you with a fantastic trekking experience.
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu Airport, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Trek Preparation.
Day 3: Flight Kathmandu to Lukla (2804m), Trek to Phakding.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m.)
Day 5: Rest at Namche Bazar for acclimatization and excursion.
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche ( 3850m.)
Day 7: Trek to Dingbuche (4350m)
Day 8: Day trip to Chhukung valley and back to Dingboche (4410
Day 9: Trek to Lobuche (4950m.)
Day 10: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5160m.) Hike Everest Base Camp.
Day 11: Early morning Hiking to Kalapathar (5545m.), Trek back
Day 12: Trek back to Namche Bazzar (3440m.)
Day 13: Trek back to Lukla(2804m.)
Day 14: Flight back to Kathmandu(1300m.)
Day 15: Transfer to International Airport.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car.
- Three Nights Hotel in Kathmandu in 3 Stars Hotel. ( Hotel Kathmandu Suite Home.)
- Guided Sightseeing Tours in Kathmandu with Private Car.
- Guesthouses accommodation during the trek. ( Twin Sharing. )
- English speaking Local Sherpa licensed holder Trek Guide.
- Porter to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter per 2 people).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for guide and porters.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure, if needed.
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- All our government taxes.
- Single Supplement
- Your travel insurance.
- Entrance fees in City and mountain.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the trek.
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver--Tipping is recommended.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
The advance deposit is non-refundable in case of any cancellation. Last hour (48 hours) cancellation will apply 100% of total cost.
What is the weather going to be like when I travel to Everest Base Camp?
The weather in Nepal varies by season. For example, November to January is the dry season with sunny days, clear skies and usually no rain. However, on Everest Base Camp, the temperatures at this altitude will be cold, particularly at night. February to May and September to October is the most popular time to travel to EBC, with usually fairly dry and stable weather, although there may be the occasional shower. June to August is monsoon season in Nepal, but once you pass 3,000 meters altitude there is less and less rain. Check out our guide on the best time to visit Nepal for more on specific monthly climate and seasons.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Are there bag weight restrictions for the small aircraft flight from Kathmandu to Lukla?
How much should my backpack weigh?
A properly packed backpack (not including your day pack) should ideally not weigh more than 13 kg. It is also important to note that if you are taking a flight to the start of your trek, many smaller aircraft have weight restrictions. For example, if you are flying from Kathmandu to Lukla, you are only allowed 10kg of checked luggage, and 5 kg of hand baggage. Thus, in case of a small flight, you should ideally pack a 10 kg backpack for checked luggage, and then add 5 kg in your hand baggage. You can then re-shuffel the weigt once you start your trek at the trailhead.
- Do I need a porter?