- Walking tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 30 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- This trip combines two of the world’s great classic treks. Experience breathtaking scenery and the comradery of trekking with a small group as you challenge yourself to reach new heights.
- Get your first glimpses of the might Himalayan range on the included flight from Kathmandu to Lukla – surely one of the most dramatically located airports anywhere.
- Compare and contrast the terrain of both the Everest and Annapurna ranges. Here's how they match up: intrepidtravel.com/adventures/annapurnavseverest/
- You’ll be accompanied by an experienced trek leader along with assistant guides and porters, who will not only give you all the support and guidance you need along the way, but also introduce you to the rich local Sherpa culture.
Experience the high mountains of Nepal on this challenging trekking adventure. Conquer Everest's Base Camp, a holy grail for mountaineers, and complete the arduous Annapurna Circuit. Take in stunning scenery and soak up the rich cultures and traditions of this beautiful country, exploring tiny villages and meeting friendly locals along the way. Ever dreamed of seeing the wind-swept peak of Everest, of traversing high passes and crossing blue-white glaciers, of meeting holy men and taking in nature at its grandest? This trip has it all.
In case of weather conditions leading to cancellations or delays of included flights, this trip will operate on an alternate itinerary. Please see Day 1 of the itinerary for more details.
Phakding (2610 m)
Namche Bazaar (3440 m)
Namche Bazaar (3440 m)
Phortse Gaon (3810 m)
Dingboche (4410 m)
Lobuche (4900 m)
Gorak Shep - Everest Base Camp (5364 m)
Kala Pattar - Pheriche or Orsho
Tengboche (3840 m)
Monjo (2860 m)
Chamje (1430m / 4691ft)
Dharapani (2100m / 6889ft)
Chame (2710m / 8891ft)
Pisang (3300m / 10826ft)
Manang (3540m / 11614ft)
Manang (3540m / 11614ft)
Yak Kharka (4018m / 13182ft)
Phedi (4450m / 14599ft)
Muktinath (3800m / 12467ft)
Jomsom (2800m / 9186ft)
- Guesthouse (5 nights), Teahouse (22 nights), Hotel (2 nights)
- Private vehicle , Bus , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Everest Base Camp & Annapurna Circuit Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Everest Base Camp & Annapurna Circuit Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Everest Base Camp & Annapurna Circuit Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Everest Base Camp & Annapurna Circuit Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves a 12 day trek to Everest Base Camp at high altitude followed by an 11 day trek in the Annapurnas at high altitude (both up to and above 5000 metres). We can’t underestimate how important it is to be in excellent fitness and health, which means training in the lead up to your trip in order to be best prepared. Here's a guide for how to prepare: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/trekking-training-guide-tips/
- The weather can be unpredictable in the Himalayas and every year a significant number of trips have flights to or from Lukla delayed or cancelled due to weather conditions. See Day 1 of the itinerary for the alternative plans should this happen on your trip. Thorong La pass is occasionally closed in winter months due to heavy snowfall.
- The trekking lodges, known as teahouses, that we stay in on the trek are very simple with only basic facilities. Hot water may not always be available and may cost extra, as will access to electricity points for charging devices. Wifi is available at some locations, but connections may be poor.
- What you need to take will vary depending on the season you are trekking in and it’s important to be prepared. See some tips for what to pack here: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/packing-guide-for-trekking-in-nepal/ and here https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/everest-base-camp-packing-guide/
- The Everest Base Camp and Annapurna Circuit treks are very popular routes and you will encounter many other trekkers and groups on your trip as you trek and at the teahouses. If you are after a trek that sees less travellers and spends more time trekking through communities rather than on a more established route, see our Tamang Heritage & Langtang Valley Trek (HNXV).
- Some travellers enjoy Pokhara so much that they decide they want to stay extra days rather than continuing with the group to Kathmandu. Others decide that they would prefer to fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu to conclude the trip instead of travelling overland. You are welcome to sign off the trip to do either of these, however we aren't able to reimburse any unused services or cover the cost of alternate onward travel arrangements.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is there a “new” Annapurna circuit trail that avoids roads?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?