- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Crossing over the Three Adventure Passes (Cho La , Renjo La and Kongma la )
- Impressive views of Khumbu Ice fall
- Everest Base Camp, walking on the Khumbu glacier, Climbing Kala patthar
On the Three Passes Trek you will observe the ancient culture of the Sherpa people. The trail passes through traditional villages where Buddhist monasteries, prayer wheels, and monuments abound. Sagarmatha National Park, home to a variety of wildlife including musk deer, blue sheep, Himalayan tahr, barking deer, blood pheasant, Tibetan snow-cock, crimson-horned pheasant, and domesticated yaks, is a highlight of the region. A major attraction of this trek is Everest Base Camp at an elevation of 5340 m. Other worthwhile attractions are Kalapathar 5545 m near Gorak Shep, and Gokyo Ri 5350 m near Gokyo for the most spectacular views of Everest.
In short, it's an adventure trek of a lifetime and we look really much forward to taking your on this fantastic adventure, in a very safe, but adventurous manner!
Day 1: Kathmandu-Lukla-Phakding (2600m)
Day 2: Phakding-Monju-Namche Bazaar(3441m)
Day 3: Acclimatization Day
Day 4: Namche Bazaar- Tyangbuche (3800m)
Day 5: Tyangbuche- Dingbuche (4410m) 6-7 hours
Day 6: Dingbuche- Chhukung
Day 7: Acclimatization Day
Day 8: Chhukung-Kongmala pass-Lobuche (4900m)
Day 9: Lobuche-Gorekhshep(5100m) and EBC ( 5364)
Day 10: Gorekhshep-Kalapathar(5550m)-Dzonglha (4860m)
Day 11: Zongla-Chola pass-Dragnag ( 4700m)
Day 12: Dragnag-Gokyo(4700m)
Day 13: Exploration Day
Day 14: Gokyo-Renjola pass- Lungden ( 4375 m)
Day 15: Lungden-Thame-Namche Bazaar (441m)
Day 16: Namche-Phakding-Lukla(2800m
Day 17: Fly Back to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up drop service
- Pre trip meeting
- All permits such as National park, Pasang Lamu GP fee
- First Aid and Eco trained English Speaking professionals guide
- All nights lodge accommodations on mountain
- 3 times meals day such as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trekking
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight tickets
- Trekking gear duffel bag for your trekking stuffs
- Sleeping Bag (return after the trip )
- Staffs insurance, well paid salary, equipment, foods & Hotel
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate( Very useful to check Altitude sickness symptom)
- Purified Drinking Water
- Luggage Storage facilities
- farewell Dinner
- International airfare & Nepal visa fee
- Hotel and meal in Kathmandu
- Personal Insurance & personal expenses
- Porter If needed ( can add on at the time of booking )
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How far in advance do I need to book a private trip? Also, do the flights to Lukla fill up?
- How does it work with a porter?