We begin our trek with a spectacular flight to the mountain strip of Lukla, the entry point to the Everest region from where we head to Namche Bazaar, the capital of this region. In the busy town of Namche Bazaar, we acclimatize for a day and a half, enjoying the culture and traditional lifestyle of the native Sherpa people before heading out towards the mountains.
For about two weeks, we explore the Everest region, ascending a number of remote high passes and vantage points to claim some of the most incredible mountain views on planet Earth. We climb for a few days in the beautiful yet challenging terrain to reach Chukkung Ri at 5,546 m from where we get to enjoy incredible views of Mount Nuptse. We then head towards Gorak Shep, Kala Patthar (5,545 m) and come face to face with Mount Everest and the Khumbu ice-fall.
Crossing over a glacier and another high pass - Cho La (5,420 m), we head for the Gokyo valley where Cho Oyu (8,153 m) and Gyanchungkang (7,992 m) dominate the skyline on the Tibetan border. We then take a rest day and, on the next day, ascend Gokyo Ri (5,360 m) for more stunning panoramic views of the entire Khumbu region. Then, we head towards southwest for our final high pass Renzo La (5,345 m). At each of the 5 vantage points -- Chukkung Ri, Kongma La, Kala Patthar, Gokyo Ri and Renzo La -- we get spectacular views of five of the world's highest 8000 m plus peaks, and also countless smaller peaks. This trek truly makes you feel like you’re on top of the world!
Day 02 : Phakding to Namche (3440, 5hours walking)
Day 03 : Rest day.
Day 04 : Trek to Thame (3800m, 4 hours walking)
Day 05 : Trek to Lungdeng (4380m)
Day 06 : Trek to Gokyo (4790 m.)
Day 07 : Visiting 5th Lake?Explore fifth lake (4/5 hours walking)
Day 08 : Visit to Gokyo Peak (5360 mtr.)
Day 09 : Trek to Zhonglha (4830m, 6/7 hours walking)
Day 10 : Trek to Lobuche (4910m, 3/4 hours walking)
Day 11 : Trek to Ghorakshep (5140m,3/4 hours walking)
Day 12 : Visiting Kalapattar (5550m, 3/4 hours walking)
Day 13 : Trek to Dhingboche (4410m, 7/8 hours walking)
Day 14 : Trek Back to Tengboche (3860m, 4/5 hours walking)
Day 15 : Trek Back to Jorsalle (2740m, 5/6 hours walking)
Day 16 : Trek Back to Lukla (2853m, 5/6 hours walking)
Day 17 : Fly back to Kathmandu early in the morning (30 minutes)
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private vehicle .
- All your stander Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek and a cup of tea or coffee during the breakfast only.
- Tea House hotel accommodation during the trek.
- A highly experienced, helpful and friendly government license holder Guide from lukla to Lukla his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
- Round Trip flight fare Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu & domestic airport taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla airport for you and guide.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS (trekkers’ information management System.)
- All ground transportation.
- All our government taxes.
- Official expanse
- Food, hotel and all activities whilst in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance. (compulsory)
- International air fare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
The manager is very nice, always took care of us, even during the trek, he called to ask if everything was ok. We had a nice diner all together the last night in Kathmandu.The guide Narayan Rai and the porter, were really nice with us. He also know all the mountains names in Himalaya. He is very experimented for trekking and expedition. So do not hesitate to ask Exciting Nepal if you wanna do a trek in Himalaya :) you'll be happy for sure.