- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Annapurna Circle Complete a 14 day trek around one of the world's classic trekking route
- Thorong La Cross this challenging high pass, 5416m, offering stunning views
- Envision Nepalese culture & temples, especially Muktinath with different religious values
- Explore the high mountain villages like Manang, Muktinath, Kagbeni, Jomsom etc.
In order to get a good start in the countryside, you will start your trek from Jagat from Kathmandu and hike to the village of Dharapani. Then your trek will follow with Chame, Pisang until you reach Manang.
During this process, your body will have some time for acclimatization. This is an important part of the trek before you get to cross the Thorong La Pass, which is a summit pass and the highest point of the circuit at 5,400 m. Other villages at this altitude worth seeing are Ledar and Phedi before you head out to the most sacred village of the region, Muktinath. This village is considered “the place of liberation”. It is said that the originator of Tibetan-Buddhism Padmasambhava came here to the Muktinath temple to meditate during the 8th century.
This is a great trek to experience if you're looking for something that is a bit more physically challenging. This is a route that is central to Hindus and Buddhists and the route of their pilgrimages for this historical tradition. Your perception of the Nepalese culture through this experience will forever change your life as well as broaden your knowledge from this beautiful part of the world with this famous trek.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu then transfer to hotel
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Jagat (1100m)
Day 3: Jagat to Dharapani (1960m)
Day 4: Dharapani to Chame (2630m)
Day 5: Chame to Pisang (3300m)
Day 6: Pisang to Manang (3570m)
Day 7: Manang - Acclimatization day
Day 8: Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m)
Day 9: Yak kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,600m)
Day 10: Trek to Muktinath (3800m) via Thorong La Pass (5416m)
Day 11: Muktinath to Jomsom (2600m) Duration: 5 hours
Day 12: Jomsom to Pokhara flight
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 14: Farewell/Departure
- Airport / hotel / airport pick up & transfer by private car
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu.
- 1 professional, English speaking and certified guide
- 1 porter for 2 people
- A night accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- Kathmandu to Beshisahar - Jagat transfer by private vehicle
- Transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Complementary use of duffle bag, down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- First aid medical kit including oximeter to monitor oxygen level and heartbeat during the trek.
- Annapurna conservation permit fee and TIMS card
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Porter for Solo Traveler
- Travel insurance
- Nepal Entry visa - can by obtained at the airport, upon arrival for USD 50 for 30 days.
- International airfares to Nepal
- Optional tours and activities during free time
- Drinks (hot and cold), snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is there a “new” Annapurna circuit trail that avoids roads?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?