- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5416 meters
- Crossing the Thorung La over 5416 meters
- Visiting oldest Buddhist monastery in Braga/ Manang
- The Pilgrimage town of Muktinath
The Annapurna Circuit Trek passes through lowland Brahmin and Chhetri villages to the remote village of Manang and also descends via the Kali Gandaki Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world. In addition to the normal trekking route, you will also trek over the Thorung La pass and add another layer of adventure to your trek.
The Annapurna Circuit trek offers an amazing panorama of snowy Mt. Manaslu (8187 m), Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Hiunchuli, Mt. Gangapurna, Mt. Nilgiri, Mt. Dhaulagiri, and many other Himalayan peaks. Another attraction of the Annapurna Circuit trek is the Tibetan village of Manang (3500 m) where you will be able to observe Buddhist monks worshipping at ancient monasteries in the area. Life in this region has remained almost unchanged throughout centuries.
A side trip from Manang, the trek also offers the icy Gangapurna Lake and the incredible natural paradise surrounding Gangapurna Glacier. The trail ascends from the Manang village over Thorung La Pass (5416 m), the highest point on the Annapurna Circuit Trek. From the pass, trekkers enjoy spectacular views of the Mustang peak, the snow-covered giant Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167 m), and the amazing lands of Upper Mustang, a restricted area. After crossing Thorung La Pass (5416 m) the trail descends to the Hindu Temple of Muktinath, a celebrated Hindu pilgrimage with 108 spring water taps and mysterious natural gas fires. The trail then descends along the edge of the Kali Gandaki valley to Jomsom, a major focal point for the Mustang District. From Jomsom, a 20 minute scenic flight takes you to another picturesque town, Pokhara, which offers many tourist sights.
People in reasonably good health can do the Annapurna Circuit trek comfortably. Trekkers slowly ascend the trail to allow for full acclimatization and optimum enjoyment of the Annapurna Circuit trek.
The Management team was fantastic and help us for our gear , prepare the trip and even provided us farewell Dinner :)”
Day 1: Kathmandu to Beshisahar (823m) Bhulbhule (840 m)
Day 2: Bhulbhule to Chamje (1430m.) 7/8 hours
Day 3: Chamje to Bagarchhap (2160m).
Day 4: Bagarchhap to Chame (2630m)
Day 5: Chame to Pisang (3300m).
Day 6: Pisang to Manang (3500m).
Day 7: Manang Rest Acclimatization Day.
Day 8: Manang to Ledar (4250m).
Day 9: Letdar to Phedi or High camp (4600m).
Day 10: Phedi or High Camp to Muktinath (3710m).
Day 11: Trek to Jomsom (2713m.).
Day 12: Fly back to Pokhara
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Airport transfers, pick up and drop-off
- One Professional trekking guide as well as his necessary insurance, meals and allowances etc.
- All necessary trekking permits
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All accommodation in Hotel/lodges on the trek.
- Ground transport to/from trek, starting in Kathmandu
- Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
- One night Pokhara on Standard hotel.
- Pre-Trip Meeting
- Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket (if you need it)
- Purified Drinking Water
- One Trek T-Shirt
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate( Very useful to check Altitude sickness symptom)
- Worst case, arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service, if needed (paid by your Travel insurance).
- luggage storage facility
- Trek complete certificate
- Deluxe Hotel base
- International airfare
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Meal while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, donation, tips etc.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is there a “new” Annapurna circuit trail that avoids roads?
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?