As the trail continues to the North of the primary Himalayan, we can view the amazing landscape of the dry Tibetan Plateau. After that we reach the highest point of this trek, Thorang La pass, the top of the valley at an altitude of 5,416m.
In short, the Annapurna Circuit trek is one of the world's best treks and you will not regret choosing this trail. We will be walking it in a counter clockwise direction, as it is best for acclimatisation.
Exciting Nepal are looking forward to take you an a great trekking adventure.
Day 02: Bahundanda to Chyamje (1400m).
Day 03: Chyamje to Bagarchhap (2160m).
Day 04: Bagarchhap to Chame (2630m).
Day 05: Chame to Pisang (3300m).
Day 06: Pisang to Manang (3500m).
Day 07: Manang - Acclimatization day.
Day 08: Manang to Ledar (4250m).
Day 09: Ledar to Phedi or High camp (4600m).
Day 10: Phedi or High Camp to Muktinath (3710m).
Day 11: Trek to Tukuche (2600m)
Day 12: Trek to Ghasa (2100m).
Day 13: Trek to Tatopani (1200m)
Day 14: Rest day at Tatopani (hot spring).
Day 15: Trek to Ghorepani. (2760m)
Day 16: Hiking to Poonhill (3210m) - back to Ghorepani,Trek to Nayapool and Drive to Pokhara.
- Pick up from the airport and Final drop to the airport by private vehicle.
- All your standard meals like, Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner, during the trek with a cup of tea or coffee during the breakfast
- Tea house Accommodations during the trek.
- Equipment like sleeping bag, Down Jacket & needed things etc (if you do not have your own)
- All ground transportation.
- Authorised guide speaking good English (including the guide's food, transport, accommodation, salary, equipment etc - all paid)
- Monastery fees.
- All necessary trekking permits.
- Two night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- First aid kit.
- Hotel and activities in kathmandu.
- All kind’s of Drink’s like Mineral water, beer Juice, Coke, fanta, other alcoholic hard drink’s, ETC.
- Sweet things like chocolate and others
- Your personal expenses.